Halloween is creeping up, and that means it's time to see and hear about your favorite Halloween haunts.
If you do, you have a chance to enjoy haunted walks, spooky stories and crafts plus folklore from Wisconsin's past with free tickets to Halloween Legends & Lore at Old World Wisconsin in Eagle on Oct. 11, 18, 25 and 31.
Here's what you need to do to be entered into a giveaway for one adult and one child admission:
Post a photo of you in your best Halloween costume or share your favorite place to go to for a Halloween fright. You can enter on Twitter or Instagram, but either way, you must include the hashtag #HalloweenWI in your post.
Deadline to enter is noon Thursday, Oct. 9. Four winners of one adult and one child admission each will be selected and notified Friday, Oct. 10.
Terms and Conditions
1. By entering into this giveaway you agree to abide by the terms and conditions outlined below.
2. This giveaway is open to anyone. Employees (and members of their immediate family) of Lake Country Publications/Now Newspapers, its agents and anyone connected to this prize are not eligible to enter.
3. No purchase necessary.
4. Entrants are submitting information to social media accounts. Information submitted from those accounts will be used only to contact the winners.
5. Tickets are valid the above four dates, Oct. 11, 18, 25 and 31.
6. This promotion ends at noon Thursday, Oct. 9, 2014. Winners will be selected by random by 11 a.m. Friday, Oct. 10, and will have the option to pick up tickets at the Lake Country Publications/Now Newspapers office, 1741 Dolphin Drive, Suite A, Waukesha, 53186, or have them mailed to them. Tickets not picked up on that date will be mailed to winners. Lake Country Publications/Now Newspapers takes no responsibility for tickets lost in the mail or not received in time.
- Everyone can enjoy Croatian Day Fest in Mukwonago
- Enjoy ice cream and music in Eagle
- Village of Mukwonago's sex offender residency ordinance takes effect June 30
- In Brief: Blood donors asked to reduce summer shortage
- Horlacher named as committee chairman
- Video: Chief on the Street featuring Kettle Moraine Days, Fourth of July and more!
- Parades, fireworks celebrate Fourth
- Eagle man pleads guilty to physical child abuse
- Eagleville weather balloon project a splashing success
- The North Prairie Auxiliary supports area fire departments