Family events scheduled at East Troy center
The East Troy Family Community Resource Center (ETFCRC), 3066 Main St., Suite 108- Windfield Plaza, has numerous programs planned for January.
Wednesday Play Group: 9:30 to 10:30 a.m., for children ages 5 and younger. This is an opportunity for little ones to socialize and learn about sharing, cooperation and fair play. This also provides caregivers an opportunity to connect with other parents and caregivers.
Alphabet Adventures: 9:30 to 9:45 a.m. Tuesdays for ages 2-5. Each week focuses on a different letter of the alphabet. In October, class will cover the letters N, O, P, Q and R. Each week teachers will try to incorporate different skills such as cutting, coloring, counting, pasting, color and shape recognition in addition to presenting a new letter. Preregister by the Monday before the class.
Mondays 6 to 6:45 p.m. for ages 4 and older:
Jan. 9, Snowball bucket decoration: Make glittery snowballs to put in a decorative bucket.
Jan. 16, Snow globes: Participants will make a snow globe. Register by Jan. 13.
Jan. 23: Closed.
Jan. 30, Sock Puppets: The kids can get creative as they make their own sock puppets. Register by Jan. 27.
To participate in one or more of the events, preregister by calling Marolyn Joas-Komperud at (262) 642-4900, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Preregistration is needed to ensure that enough supplies are provided. All events listed above are free and open to the public.
- Auditions for White Christmas held at Mukwonago High School
- Reel World: 'No Escape' offers uncomfortable suspense
- September is library card sign-up month
- Mukwonago school district joins Wisconsin School Mental Health Project
- Disc golf could sail into Minor Park in village of Mukwonago
- More than sport, Mukwonago team works to help others
- Changes, concerns addressed for Fountain Park apartment proposal in Mukwonago
- Street reconstruction underway in River Park Estates in Mukwonago
- Boys cross country: Mukwonago boys cross country runners break out at JV level
- Minor's Estates Subdivision agreements pass