Family events scheduled at East Troy center
The East Troy Family Community Resource Center (ETFCRC), 3066 Main St., Suite 108- Windfield Plaza, has numerous programs planned for January.
Wednesday Play Group: 9:30 to 10:30 a.m., for children ages 5 and younger. This is an opportunity for little ones to socialize and learn about sharing, cooperation and fair play. This also provides caregivers an opportunity to connect with other parents and caregivers.
Alphabet Adventures: 9:30 to 9:45 a.m. Tuesdays for ages 2-5. Each week focuses on a different letter of the alphabet. In October, class will cover the letters N, O, P, Q and R. Each week teachers will try to incorporate different skills such as cutting, coloring, counting, pasting, color and shape recognition in addition to presenting a new letter. Preregister by the Monday before the class.
Mondays 6 to 6:45 p.m. for ages 4 and older:
Jan. 9, Snowball bucket decoration: Make glittery snowballs to put in a decorative bucket.
Jan. 16, Snow globes: Participants will make a snow globe. Register by Jan. 13.
Jan. 23: Closed.
Jan. 30, Sock Puppets: The kids can get creative as they make their own sock puppets. Register by Jan. 27.
To participate in one or more of the events, preregister by calling Marolyn Joas-Komperud at (262) 642-4900, or send an email to email@example.com. Preregistration is needed to ensure that enough supplies are provided. All events listed above are free and open to the public.
- Presentation aims to curb epidemic of drug addiction
- Girls soccer: Mukwonago goalie Abbey Grau has big game despite loss
- Boys track and field: Krueger's throw among notable performances cracking MHS all-time leaderboard
- Boys tennis: Mukwonago boys tennis team falls to Waukesha North, competes at tourney
- Erik Buell Racing motorcycle company closes in East Troy
- Big Bend honey producer finds passion in bees
- L'BRI PURE n' NATURAL set to expand to Mukwonago industrial park
- Boys lacrosse: Mukwonago boys defeat Waukesha
- Waukesha Kiwanis Early Risers holding annual tree sale in communities May 2
- Mukwonago medical assistance fund holding pancake breakfast fundraiser