Midnight Magic winners announced
Crowds turn out for successful annual event
Warm weather and a community full of the holiday spirit combined to make this year's Midnight Magic a success. Winners in the various contests and raffles are:
Midnight Magic Store Front Decorating Contest winners: first place, Wonago Biking; second, 3-D Greenhouses; third, Mukwonago Chief.
Midnight Magic Parade Best Float by category winners: AM Towing - Business; Orchard Hill Assembly of God - Nonprofit; Eagleville Elementary - Youth; Ervin Knudsen - Citizen; April Reszka - Furthest Candy Thrower J/K.
Midnight Magic Raffle Business Prize Donations and Winners: 3-D Greenhouse Gift Certificates to Melody Fiesbeck and Jerry Pauer; Bartle Jewelers diamond earrings, Susan Wise; Accent On Dance gift certificate, Fred Tjaden; Bucky's Fine Meats & Sausages gift certificate, Larry Podoski; Johnson Bank Johnson & Johnson product gift basket, Eric and Patricia Wood; Mukwonago Athletic Club gift certificate, Sue Leppin; Espresso Love Coffee gift certificate, Cathie Hoerler; The Garden Mart gift certificate, Stephanie (Klinger); The Grist Mill gift certificate, Randy Meillier; The Elegant Farmer gift basket, Daun Hogenmiller; Half Time Sports Grille bottle of wine to both Nora Rapp and Christy Oswald; Antigua Real gift certificate, Linda Stroede; Pam's Fine Wines wine basket, Jeri Robertson; handmade jewelry made by Cathy Guse, Mark Teresinski.
Parade of the Bears
Best Representation of their Business: First place, Dynamic Awards & Apparel LLC; The Elegant Farmer Bakery; Garden Party Florist "Mike"; second place, K & H Water; Domino's Pizza; third place, Mukwonago DPW; Mukwonago Fire Department and Wonago Biking.
Best Representation of Mukwonago: First place, Citizens Bank of Mukwonago; second, Johnson Bank.
Most Unique Bear: First place, The People Person LLC; Orchard Hill Assembly of God; second, Dragonfly Embroidery LLC.
Best-Dressed Bear: First place, Mukwonago Community Library "Pooh"; Grisham Information Systems "Navy"; The Elegant Farmer retail; second, Mukwonago Community Library "Gangster"; Edward Jones/Scott Howard; third, Yerke Frog Alley Greenhouses.
Most Popular Bear: Community vote, first place, The Music Café; second, Mukwonago Police Department; third, Kids Connection Child Care "Tutu."
Most-Valuable Fundraiser Bear: first place, The Music Café.
- Free workshops at Mukwonago, Eagle libraries will teach eco-friendly methods
- Mukwonago man shot in face while hunting
- Mukwonago quilting group to hold annual show
- Nicoson, Stefanowski advance to general election in town of Mukwonago chairman race
- Mukwonago School Board approves Eagle detachment petitions
- Melissa Thornton went from selling shirts from her car to owning Third Ward boutique Milwaukee Home
- Ex-Eagle trustee Rick Block: 'personal attack on (his) character' developed during final board meeting
- Wisconsin Attorney General Brad Schimel reflects on first months in new office
- 'Fiddler on the Roof' opens at Mukwonago this weekend
- Mukwonago Bowling Scores 02/25/15