Mukwonago firm hiring for 20 positions
Company has already expanded workforce by 25
Mukwonago - An increased demand for its product has a Mukwonago company beefing up its workforce.
Empire Level, 929 Empire Drive, is looking to hire at least 20 new long-term and temporary employees in the next couple of months.
The company has already added about 25 people to its workforce in the past few months and needs still more. Positions include machine operators to run the punch press, paint line and plastic molding. It is also hiring assemblers and packaging staff. Applicants do not need experience; Empire Level will train.
"We're running three shifts per day, seven days a week in our plastics division, and we need more talented staff to work in our plastics and machine shop operations," said Mike Kinney, human resources director for Empire Level. "We're looking for long-term employees who will enjoy our family-owned company atmosphere, as well as individuals who are available for shorter-term assignments."
Temporary jobs range from 1 month assignments with a potential to convert to a full-time position.
Applicants are encouraged to apply in person at Empire Level or send a resume to email@example.com.
Empire Level products are sold through hardware stores and big-box retailers throughout the U.S. and 50 other countries.
- Girls volleyball: Spikers hammering away during rebuild
- Girls cross country: Freshman Beyer opens eyes in winning KML CC meet
- Girls swimming: South/Mukwonago powerhouse looks to return atop throne
- Mukwonago Community Choir preparing for season of music
- DNR to look at alternatives for Mukwonago River Unit and Lulu Lake state properties
- Cross country: Signs promising for Mukwonago's Scherbarth, boys cross country team
- Girls golf: Mukwonago golfers win scramble, have good showing at invite
- Mukwonago High School alumnus dives into teaching — in China
- Local police cracking down on drunken driving with annual 'Drive Sober' campaign
- Judge mulls request to dismiss cemetery case