Mukwonago firm hiring for 20 positions
Company has already expanded workforce by 25
Mukwonago - An increased demand for its product has a Mukwonago company beefing up its workforce.
Empire Level, 929 Empire Drive, is looking to hire at least 20 new long-term and temporary employees in the next couple of months.
The company has already added about 25 people to its workforce in the past few months and needs still more. Positions include machine operators to run the punch press, paint line and plastic molding. It is also hiring assemblers and packaging staff. Applicants do not need experience; Empire Level will train.
"We're running three shifts per day, seven days a week in our plastics division, and we need more talented staff to work in our plastics and machine shop operations," said Mike Kinney, human resources director for Empire Level. "We're looking for long-term employees who will enjoy our family-owned company atmosphere, as well as individuals who are available for shorter-term assignments."
Temporary jobs range from 1 month assignments with a potential to convert to a full-time position.
Applicants are encouraged to apply in person at Empire Level or send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Empire Level products are sold through hardware stores and big-box retailers throughout the U.S. and 50 other countries.
- Girls volleyball: Mukwonago pulls away from Arrowhead in volleyball sectional
- Girls volleyball: Mukwonago volleyball readies for sectional
- Good voter turnout expected at area polls for Nov. 4 election
- Lakeside closes, will reopen as Troy's Heaven City Supper Club at new location in Mukwonago
- Kwik Trip plans hit roadblock in Mukwonago
- East Troy Family Community Resource Center holding its annual silent auction fundraiser
- Cross country: Mukwonago runners kept from state showcase
- Church choirs, musicians will play at First Congregational Church of Mukwonago on Nov. 2
- Mukwonago High School singers join state choir
- Red flags prompt regulations on massage, escort services in village of Mukwonago