Mukwonago firm hiring for 20 positions
Company has already expanded workforce by 25
Mukwonago - An increased demand for its product has a Mukwonago company beefing up its workforce.
Empire Level, 929 Empire Drive, is looking to hire at least 20 new long-term and temporary employees in the next couple of months.
The company has already added about 25 people to its workforce in the past few months and needs still more. Positions include machine operators to run the punch press, paint line and plastic molding. It is also hiring assemblers and packaging staff. Applicants do not need experience; Empire Level will train.
"We're running three shifts per day, seven days a week in our plastics division, and we need more talented staff to work in our plastics and machine shop operations," said Mike Kinney, human resources director for Empire Level. "We're looking for long-term employees who will enjoy our family-owned company atmosphere, as well as individuals who are available for shorter-term assignments."
Temporary jobs range from 1 month assignments with a potential to convert to a full-time position.
Applicants are encouraged to apply in person at Empire Level or send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Empire Level products are sold through hardware stores and big-box retailers throughout the U.S. and 50 other countries.
- Waukesha County offers concealed carry weapon class
- Mukwonago High School listed among top AFS schools
- Mukwonago area briefs: Rep. Scott Allen holding listening session at Town Hall
- Mukwonago house, shed, barn burn scheduled for Saturday
- Mediocre storyline, lackluster characters infiltrate 'Insurgent'
- One dead in Mukwonago apartment fire above Fork in the Road restaurant
- Boys basketball: Mukwonago boys found bright spots
- Trustee candidates see village of Eagle police department, finances as priorities
- North Prairie Fire Department merger is top priority for trustee candidates in village
- Red Brick Museum in Mukwonago seeking volunteers for 2015 season