Mukwonago firm hiring for 20 positions
Company has already expanded workforce by 25
Mukwonago - An increased demand for its product has a Mukwonago company beefing up its workforce.
Empire Level, 929 Empire Drive, is looking to hire at least 20 new long-term and temporary employees in the next couple of months.
The company has already added about 25 people to its workforce in the past few months and needs still more. Positions include machine operators to run the punch press, paint line and plastic molding. It is also hiring assemblers and packaging staff. Applicants do not need experience; Empire Level will train.
"We're running three shifts per day, seven days a week in our plastics division, and we need more talented staff to work in our plastics and machine shop operations," said Mike Kinney, human resources director for Empire Level. "We're looking for long-term employees who will enjoy our family-owned company atmosphere, as well as individuals who are available for shorter-term assignments."
Temporary jobs range from 1 month assignments with a potential to convert to a full-time position.
Applicants are encouraged to apply in person at Empire Level or send a resume to email@example.com.
Empire Level products are sold through hardware stores and big-box retailers throughout the U.S. and 50 other countries.
- Eagle poppy days support veterans
- Petition seeks safer roads
- Scientist's biotech therapy fights cancer
- Mukwonago musicians head to state
- Mukwonago man says cancer journey is worth it, if it helps somebody else
- Town begins huge revamp of roads
- MPD Explorer Post begins open application process
- Eagle man charged with four felony drug charges after police seize more than 17 pounds of marijuana from home (3)
- Mukwonago School District offering developmental screening for 3 and 4 year olds
- Steering Committee tackles land use in village of Mukwonago