Mukwonago firm hiring for 20 positions
Company has already expanded workforce by 25
Mukwonago - An increased demand for its product has a Mukwonago company beefing up its workforce.
Empire Level, 929 Empire Drive, is looking to hire at least 20 new long-term and temporary employees in the next couple of months.
The company has already added about 25 people to its workforce in the past few months and needs still more. Positions include machine operators to run the punch press, paint line and plastic molding. It is also hiring assemblers and packaging staff. Applicants do not need experience; Empire Level will train.
"We're running three shifts per day, seven days a week in our plastics division, and we need more talented staff to work in our plastics and machine shop operations," said Mike Kinney, human resources director for Empire Level. "We're looking for long-term employees who will enjoy our family-owned company atmosphere, as well as individuals who are available for shorter-term assignments."
Temporary jobs range from 1 month assignments with a potential to convert to a full-time position.
Applicants are encouraged to apply in person at Empire Level or send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Empire Level products are sold through hardware stores and big-box retailers throughout the U.S. and 50 other countries.
- Old World Wisconsin makes top 10 list for living history stops
- 'Paper Towns' leaves something to be desired
- Mukwonago summer drama brings Jack and the Beanstalk
- National Night Out coming up in Mukwonago, Big Bend and Eagle
- Mukwonago will celebrate Kiwanis International's 100-year anniversary with event in Field Park
- Mukwonago Sports Shorts 07/29/15
- Village of Eagle police chief Russ Ehlers receives lucrative retirement deal
- Baseball: Mukwonago baseball hit its stride at best time
- Girl injured trying to save baby in train ride tumble at Hopefest in Mukwonago
- Winners from Croatian Fest raffle announced