Town of Mukwonago Police Commission to address charges against chief, sergeant
Town of Mukwonago - The Police Commission will hold a hearing and a special meeting on preliminary consideration of possible charges against Police Chief Tom Czarnecki and Police Sgt. Eric Schmidt at 7 p.m. Dec. 19.
The agenda states the charges have been filed by Officer Chris Heckman.
Moreover, there will be preliminary consideration of an appeal of discipline imposed by Czarnecki against Heckman.
The agenda says that all parties will be allowed to present oral arguments to supplement their respective positions at the meeting.
A motion could be made to go into closed session to deliberate the possible charges, the agenda states.
Town Administrator/Clerk-Treasurer Kathy Karalewitz said those involved with this case will not comment until next week's meeting.
The meeting takes place at Town Hall, W320 S8315 Belulah Road.
Further information was not available.
- Wrestling: Mukwonago's Nathan Smith wins state wrestling championship
- Girls basketball: With Cera off floor, Murphy leads Mukwonago's surge against Homestead
- Boys basketball: Mukwonago boys down West to snap late-season skid
- Big Bend public hearing sparks debate among neighbors
- Free workshops at Mukwonago, Eagle libraries will teach eco-friendly methods
- Mukwonago man shot in face while hunting
- Mukwonago quilting group to hold annual show
- Nicoson, Stefanowski advance to general election in town of Mukwonago chairman race
- Mukwonago School Board approves Eagle detachment petitions
- Melissa Thornton went from selling shirts from her car to owning Third Ward boutique Milwaukee Home