Town of Mukwonago Police Commission to address charges against chief, sergeant
Town of Mukwonago - The Police Commission will hold a hearing and a special meeting on preliminary consideration of possible charges against Police Chief Tom Czarnecki and Police Sgt. Eric Schmidt at 7 p.m. Dec. 19.
The agenda states the charges have been filed by Officer Chris Heckman.
Moreover, there will be preliminary consideration of an appeal of discipline imposed by Czarnecki against Heckman.
The agenda says that all parties will be allowed to present oral arguments to supplement their respective positions at the meeting.
A motion could be made to go into closed session to deliberate the possible charges, the agenda states.
Town Administrator/Clerk-Treasurer Kathy Karalewitz said those involved with this case will not comment until next week's meeting.
The meeting takes place at Town Hall, W320 S8315 Belulah Road.
Further information was not available.
- A quick look at positions on spring 2016 in Mukwonago Chief area
- Kevin McManaman will become permanent priest at St. Joseph's in Big Bend
- Mukwonago Lions Club looking for new members
- Women's group holding cookie walk at Caldwell Church
- Annual Midnight Magic making its way through Mukwonago
- Donations begin to come in for annual Yule Feed Families drive
- Library's restructuring plans shelved after Mukwonago village board signs off on resolution
- Eagle Lions Club looking to fill holiday boxes for troops once again
- Mukwonago High School DECA wins 16 awards at marketing competition
- Village of Mukwonago taxes increasing by less than 1 percent