Town of Mukwonago Police Commission to address charges against chief, sergeant
Town of Mukwonago - The Police Commission will hold a hearing and a special meeting on preliminary consideration of possible charges against Police Chief Tom Czarnecki and Police Sgt. Eric Schmidt at 7 p.m. Dec. 19.
The agenda states the charges have been filed by Officer Chris Heckman.
Moreover, there will be preliminary consideration of an appeal of discipline imposed by Czarnecki against Heckman.
The agenda says that all parties will be allowed to present oral arguments to supplement their respective positions at the meeting.
A motion could be made to go into closed session to deliberate the possible charges, the agenda states.
Town Administrator/Clerk-Treasurer Kathy Karalewitz said those involved with this case will not comment until next week's meeting.
The meeting takes place at Town Hall, W320 S8315 Belulah Road.
Further information was not available.
- Girls volleyball: Spikers hammering away during rebuild
- Girls cross country: Freshman Beyer opens eyes in winning KML CC meet
- Girls swimming: South/Mukwonago powerhouse looks to return atop throne
- Mukwonago Community Choir preparing for season of music
- DNR to look at alternatives for Mukwonago River Unit and Lulu Lake state properties
- Cross country: Signs promising for Mukwonago's Scherbarth, boys cross country team
- Girls golf: Mukwonago golfers win scramble, have good showing at invite
- Mukwonago High School alumnus dives into teaching — in China
- Local police cracking down on drunken driving with annual 'Drive Sober' campaign
- Judge mulls request to dismiss cemetery case