Town of Mukwonago Police Commission to address charges against chief, sergeant
Town of Mukwonago - The Police Commission will hold a hearing and a special meeting on preliminary consideration of possible charges against Police Chief Tom Czarnecki and Police Sgt. Eric Schmidt at 7 p.m. Dec. 19.
The agenda states the charges have been filed by Officer Chris Heckman.
Moreover, there will be preliminary consideration of an appeal of discipline imposed by Czarnecki against Heckman.
The agenda says that all parties will be allowed to present oral arguments to supplement their respective positions at the meeting.
A motion could be made to go into closed session to deliberate the possible charges, the agenda states.
Town Administrator/Clerk-Treasurer Kathy Karalewitz said those involved with this case will not comment until next week's meeting.
The meeting takes place at Town Hall, W320 S8315 Belulah Road.
Further information was not available.
- Wrestling: Smith leads Mukwonago wrestling returnees
- Fire department changes mean lower budget in North Prairie, but levy will increase because of drop in assessed value
- In brief: Hat, mitten tree
- 'Big Hero 6' beautiful, fun, but ending lacks Disney magic
- Bowling scores 11/19/14
- Girls swimming: Swimmers settle for third this time
- Mukwonago grad performs with Grammy-winning artist in Chicago
- Video: Prairie View Elementary named Mukwonago Area School District's second 'Blue Ribbon' school
- Village of Big Bend library celebrates 50 years of community service
- Girls volleyball: Bauer shares league Player of Year award