Town of Mukwonago Police Commission to address charges against chief, sergeant
Town of Mukwonago - The Police Commission will hold a hearing and a special meeting on preliminary consideration of possible charges against Police Chief Tom Czarnecki and Police Sgt. Eric Schmidt at 7 p.m. Dec. 19.
The agenda states the charges have been filed by Officer Chris Heckman.
Moreover, there will be preliminary consideration of an appeal of discipline imposed by Czarnecki against Heckman.
The agenda says that all parties will be allowed to present oral arguments to supplement their respective positions at the meeting.
A motion could be made to go into closed session to deliberate the possible charges, the agenda states.
Town Administrator/Clerk-Treasurer Kathy Karalewitz said those involved with this case will not comment until next week's meeting.
The meeting takes place at Town Hall, W320 S8315 Belulah Road.
Further information was not available.
- Presentation aims to curb epidemic of drug addiction
- Girls soccer: Mukwonago goalie Abbey Grau has big game despite loss
- Boys track and field: Krueger's throw among notable performances cracking MHS all-time leaderboard
- Boys tennis: Mukwonago boys tennis team falls to Waukesha North, competes at tourney
- Erik Buell Racing motorcycle company closes in East Troy
- Big Bend honey producer finds passion in bees
- L'BRI PURE n' NATURAL set to expand to Mukwonago industrial park
- Boys lacrosse: Mukwonago boys defeat Waukesha
- Waukesha Kiwanis Early Risers holding annual tree sale in communities May 2
- Mukwonago medical assistance fund holding pancake breakfast fundraiser