Town of Mukwonago Police Commission to address charges against chief, sergeant
Town of Mukwonago - The Police Commission will hold a hearing and a special meeting on preliminary consideration of possible charges against Police Chief Tom Czarnecki and Police Sgt. Eric Schmidt at 7 p.m. Dec. 19.
The agenda states the charges have been filed by Officer Chris Heckman.
Moreover, there will be preliminary consideration of an appeal of discipline imposed by Czarnecki against Heckman.
The agenda says that all parties will be allowed to present oral arguments to supplement their respective positions at the meeting.
A motion could be made to go into closed session to deliberate the possible charges, the agenda states.
Town Administrator/Clerk-Treasurer Kathy Karalewitz said those involved with this case will not comment until next week's meeting.
The meeting takes place at Town Hall, W320 S8315 Belulah Road.
Further information was not available.
- South/Mukwonago swimmers fall just short
- Boys soccer: Mukwonago soccer in race for conference title after win
- Girls golf: Mukwonago golfers win regional
- Football: Liam Chones scores four times, Mukwonago football stay alive in playoff hunt
- Girls tennis: Mukwonago advances five entrants to sectional
- Bowling Scores 10/07/15
- Papa Stache in Big Bend sees complaints about excessive noise at pub
- Mukwonago Police Department reminds drivers to stop for school buses
- Brush pickup under way in town of Vernon
- Mukwonago girls volleyball handles Waukesha North