Town of Mukwonago Police Commission to address charges against chief, sergeant
Town of Mukwonago - The Police Commission will hold a hearing and a special meeting on preliminary consideration of possible charges against Police Chief Tom Czarnecki and Police Sgt. Eric Schmidt at 7 p.m. Dec. 19.
The agenda states the charges have been filed by Officer Chris Heckman.
Moreover, there will be preliminary consideration of an appeal of discipline imposed by Czarnecki against Heckman.
The agenda says that all parties will be allowed to present oral arguments to supplement their respective positions at the meeting.
A motion could be made to go into closed session to deliberate the possible charges, the agenda states.
Town Administrator/Clerk-Treasurer Kathy Karalewitz said those involved with this case will not comment until next week's meeting.
The meeting takes place at Town Hall, W320 S8315 Belulah Road.
Further information was not available.
- Girls swimming: South/Mukwonago cruises past North/KM
- Town of Mukwonago nixes extra perks for part-time workers
- Boys soccer: Mukwonago finishes soccer season at KM
- Town of Mukwonago supervisors ask for more timely information
- Jim Jelinske rallies students in Mukwonago to put an end to bullying
- Girls volleyball: Mukwonago provides a shock to Classic 8 order
- Show your true colors in Mukwonago High School SAVE 5K run
- Wines in Wild to benefit Mukwonago Food Pantry
- Girls golf: Weather drowns Mukwonago at state golf
- Mukwonago senior lunches for Oct. 20-24, 2014 at BirchRock Apartments