Town of Mukwonago Police Commission to address charges against chief, sergeant
Town of Mukwonago - The Police Commission will hold a hearing and a special meeting on preliminary consideration of possible charges against Police Chief Tom Czarnecki and Police Sgt. Eric Schmidt at 7 p.m. Dec. 19.
The agenda states the charges have been filed by Officer Chris Heckman.
Moreover, there will be preliminary consideration of an appeal of discipline imposed by Czarnecki against Heckman.
The agenda says that all parties will be allowed to present oral arguments to supplement their respective positions at the meeting.
A motion could be made to go into closed session to deliberate the possible charges, the agenda states.
Town Administrator/Clerk-Treasurer Kathy Karalewitz said those involved with this case will not comment until next week's meeting.
The meeting takes place at Town Hall, W320 S8315 Belulah Road.
Further information was not available.
- Girls basketball: Mukwonago girls cruise past Blackshirts, Lasers
- Mukwonago Optimist Club sponsors "Build a Fishing Rod Day"
- Village of Mukwonago board approves Gearbox Express site plan
- Mukwonago Optimist club to sponsor scholarship event
- Bowling scores 12/24/14
- Wrestling: Mukwonago grapplers down Arrowhead
- Boys basketball: Mukwonago boys find themselves on slide
- Mukwonago Girl Scouts provide comfort to those in need through the Linus Project
- Yule Feed Families food drive collections break record in Mukwonago
- Kiwanis iPad project helping autistic children in Mukwonago