Town of Mukwonago Police Commission to address charges against chief, sergeant
Town of Mukwonago - The Police Commission will hold a hearing and a special meeting on preliminary consideration of possible charges against Police Chief Tom Czarnecki and Police Sgt. Eric Schmidt at 7 p.m. Dec. 19.
The agenda states the charges have been filed by Officer Chris Heckman.
Moreover, there will be preliminary consideration of an appeal of discipline imposed by Czarnecki against Heckman.
The agenda says that all parties will be allowed to present oral arguments to supplement their respective positions at the meeting.
A motion could be made to go into closed session to deliberate the possible charges, the agenda states.
Town Administrator/Clerk-Treasurer Kathy Karalewitz said those involved with this case will not comment until next week's meeting.
The meeting takes place at Town Hall, W320 S8315 Belulah Road.
Further information was not available.
- Mukwonago boys have spring training experience with Milwaukee Brewers
- New Women Who Care Waukesha chapter using power of collective giving
- Low voter turnout expected at area polls in Mukwonago
- Fork in the Road restaurant remains closed as fatal fire investigation continues
- Big Bend clerk to retire in July
- Girls soccer: Schueler, Mukwonago soccer brace for Classic 8
- Boys golf: Mukwonago golfers have returning talent, numbers to compete in rugged Classic 8
- Mukwonago Bowling Scores 04/01/15
- Girls track and field: Field events shine for Mukwonago girls at Rempe Relays
- Waukesha County offers concealed carry weapon class