Town of Mukwonago Police Commission to address charges against chief, sergeant
Town of Mukwonago - The Police Commission will hold a hearing and a special meeting on preliminary consideration of possible charges against Police Chief Tom Czarnecki and Police Sgt. Eric Schmidt at 7 p.m. Dec. 19.
The agenda states the charges have been filed by Officer Chris Heckman.
Moreover, there will be preliminary consideration of an appeal of discipline imposed by Czarnecki against Heckman.
The agenda says that all parties will be allowed to present oral arguments to supplement their respective positions at the meeting.
A motion could be made to go into closed session to deliberate the possible charges, the agenda states.
Town Administrator/Clerk-Treasurer Kathy Karalewitz said those involved with this case will not comment until next week's meeting.
The meeting takes place at Town Hall, W320 S8315 Belulah Road.
Further information was not available.
- Superintendent praises district's initiatives in Mukwonago School District's new column
- Partnership provides nursing assistant training at Mukwonago High School
- Mukwonago police warn of fake IRS calls and counterfeit $100 bills
- Mini-grants from education foundation help schools in Mukwonago
- Wounded Warriors signed a Mustang in Mukwonago, vehicle earns more than $1 million (1)
- Reel World: 'Kung Fu Panda 3' 02/03/16
- Papa Stache proposes new plans for Big Bend property
- Absentee ballot voting for spring primary underway
- My how things have changed in Mukwonago (1)
- Eagleville Elementary Charter School gets nod for three years, STEM, 5K