Town of Mukwonago Police Commission to address charges against chief, sergeant
Town of Mukwonago - The Police Commission will hold a hearing and a special meeting on preliminary consideration of possible charges against Police Chief Tom Czarnecki and Police Sgt. Eric Schmidt at 7 p.m. Dec. 19.
The agenda states the charges have been filed by Officer Chris Heckman.
Moreover, there will be preliminary consideration of an appeal of discipline imposed by Czarnecki against Heckman.
The agenda says that all parties will be allowed to present oral arguments to supplement their respective positions at the meeting.
A motion could be made to go into closed session to deliberate the possible charges, the agenda states.
Town Administrator/Clerk-Treasurer Kathy Karalewitz said those involved with this case will not comment until next week's meeting.
The meeting takes place at Town Hall, W320 S8315 Belulah Road.
Further information was not available.
- Mukwonago High School IT Academy — preparing students for technology careers
- Big Bend annexes Rural Home Cemetery and Edgewood Avenue
- Work under I-43 on Evergreen Drive to begin Sept. 8
- Mukwonago opposes median closure at Highway 83 and Arrowhead Drive
- Annual bluegrass festival comes to East Troy
- Auditions for White Christmas held at Mukwonago High School
- Reel World: 'No Escape' offers uncomfortable suspense
- September is library card sign-up month
- Mukwonago school district joins Wisconsin School Mental Health Project
- Disc golf could sail into Minor Park in village of Mukwonago