Town of Mukwonago Police Commission to address charges against chief, sergeant
Town of Mukwonago - The Police Commission will hold a hearing and a special meeting on preliminary consideration of possible charges against Police Chief Tom Czarnecki and Police Sgt. Eric Schmidt at 7 p.m. Dec. 19.
The agenda states the charges have been filed by Officer Chris Heckman.
Moreover, there will be preliminary consideration of an appeal of discipline imposed by Czarnecki against Heckman.
The agenda says that all parties will be allowed to present oral arguments to supplement their respective positions at the meeting.
A motion could be made to go into closed session to deliberate the possible charges, the agenda states.
Town Administrator/Clerk-Treasurer Kathy Karalewitz said those involved with this case will not comment until next week's meeting.
The meeting takes place at Town Hall, W320 S8315 Belulah Road.
Further information was not available.
- Mukwonago man killed in forklift accident
- Girls basketball: Turnovers, second-quarter struggle hurt Mukwonago as Waukesha West advances
- Free GMO movie screening in East Troy
- 'Lazarus Effect' can't survive its resurrection theme
- Palmyra-Eagle Area School District shoots down detachment petitions
- Fiddler on the Roof opens to standing ovations at Mukwonago High School
- Mukwonago Bowling Scores 03/04/15
- Police searching for armed robbery suspect in town of Eagle
- Wrestling: Video: Mukwonago's Nathan Smith wins state wrestling championship
- Girls basketball: With Cera off floor, Murphy leads Mukwonago's surge against Homestead