Town of Mukwonago Police Commission to address charges against chief, sergeant
Town of Mukwonago - The Police Commission will hold a hearing and a special meeting on preliminary consideration of possible charges against Police Chief Tom Czarnecki and Police Sgt. Eric Schmidt at 7 p.m. Dec. 19.
The agenda states the charges have been filed by Officer Chris Heckman.
Moreover, there will be preliminary consideration of an appeal of discipline imposed by Czarnecki against Heckman.
The agenda says that all parties will be allowed to present oral arguments to supplement their respective positions at the meeting.
A motion could be made to go into closed session to deliberate the possible charges, the agenda states.
Town Administrator/Clerk-Treasurer Kathy Karalewitz said those involved with this case will not comment until next week's meeting.
The meeting takes place at Town Hall, W320 S8315 Belulah Road.
Further information was not available.
- Aldi moving in to Mukwonago (1)
- Fourth of July festivities on tap in East Troy, Eagle
- Golf Scores 07/01/15
- Baseball: Despite injuries and diabetes, Nichols thrives in athletics for Mukwonago
- Baseball: Mukwonago splits battles
- Five years later, Eagle remembers the tornado that ripped through community (2)
- Mukwonago Chief's Carol Spaeth-Bauer named Outstanding Citizen of the Year
- Mukwonago Girl Scout earns highest scouting honor
- Basketball: Mukwonago saw future NBA draftees Tokoto, Looney
- KM Forest dam fails in Eagle