Town of Mukwonago Police Commission to address charges against chief, sergeant
Town of Mukwonago - The Police Commission will hold a hearing and a special meeting on preliminary consideration of possible charges against Police Chief Tom Czarnecki and Police Sgt. Eric Schmidt at 7 p.m. Dec. 19.
The agenda states the charges have been filed by Officer Chris Heckman.
Moreover, there will be preliminary consideration of an appeal of discipline imposed by Czarnecki against Heckman.
The agenda says that all parties will be allowed to present oral arguments to supplement their respective positions at the meeting.
A motion could be made to go into closed session to deliberate the possible charges, the agenda states.
Town Administrator/Clerk-Treasurer Kathy Karalewitz said those involved with this case will not comment until next week's meeting.
The meeting takes place at Town Hall, W320 S8315 Belulah Road.
Further information was not available.
- New chairman Tom Stefanowski wants to find ways for town of Mukwonago to run more efficiently
- Longtime trustee Gary Nickerson finally gets his chance to lead village of North Prairie
- Richard Spurrell looking forward to leading village of Eagle once again
- Erika Conner defeats Singert for Mukwonago school board seat
- Members of American Legion Post 375 win awards
- Concert will help the poor in Cambodia
- Karen Schuh keeps town of Vernon clerk seat
- Hodge Podge spring concert offered at East Troy Bible Church
- Boys golf: Mukwonago golfers win invitational
- Girls track and field: Pladies leads Mukwonago girls track team at conference meet