Town of Mukwonago Police Commission to address charges against chief, sergeant
Town of Mukwonago - The Police Commission will hold a hearing and a special meeting on preliminary consideration of possible charges against Police Chief Tom Czarnecki and Police Sgt. Eric Schmidt at 7 p.m. Dec. 19.
The agenda states the charges have been filed by Officer Chris Heckman.
Moreover, there will be preliminary consideration of an appeal of discipline imposed by Czarnecki against Heckman.
The agenda says that all parties will be allowed to present oral arguments to supplement their respective positions at the meeting.
A motion could be made to go into closed session to deliberate the possible charges, the agenda states.
Town Administrator/Clerk-Treasurer Kathy Karalewitz said those involved with this case will not comment until next week's meeting.
The meeting takes place at Town Hall, W320 S8315 Belulah Road.
Further information was not available.
- Get your tickets for Mukwonago High School musical, 'Fiddler'
- Merger plans for Eagle, North Prairie fire departments still at bay
- 4K program coming to Mukwonago School District next year
- Cross country: Scherbarth to lead Mukwonago boys cross country team
- Mukwonago Lions will hold its 49th fisheree on Lake Beulah in East Troy
- Mukwonago Sports Shorts: Varsity reserve wrestlers, Mukwonago boys swimming
- Mukwonago bowling scores 01/27/15
- Wrestling: Mukwonago wrestling team outmuscled by Pewaukee in dual meet
- Bowling: Hibbard brothers' bowling achievements include 800 series
- Girls basketball: Mukwonago junior Bre Cera's 37 points set school record