Pumpkin party, pancake breakfast set for Eagle
Join the Eagle Fire Department for an all-you-can-eat pancake and sausage breakfast and department open house from 7 a.m. to noon Saturday, Oct. 27. Donations will be accepted and will be used to help fund equipment upgrades.
After breakfast, stay and join the community for the fifth-annual Eagle Pumpkin Party from noon to 4 p.m. in and around the village. Enjoy activities for the whole family, including games, pumpkin painting, music and carnival rides.
The Great Pumpkin Drop is set for 3:30 p.m., and a haunted house runs from noon to 4 for free and 4 to 8 p.m. for $1.
Events include cookie decoration, Smokey Bear activities, yard games, a graveyard stroll, child ID kits, rides, crafts, a horse-drawn carriage and more.
A passport Coupon to Fun book is available for a $2 donation per child, or get $1 off with one canned good for the Cans for the Community drive. Coupon books are available at the registration table. Stop at the registration station first to receive a treat bag and a Pumpkin Pass to fun, which provides a guide to the day's activities.
Before the Great Pumpkin Drop, hand in your pass for a chance to win a prize. Must be present to win. Announcements of all winners will take place by the gazebo. Treat bags donated by the Eagle Recreation Department.
For more information visit the Eagle Business Association website at www.eaglebusinessassn.org.
- Video: Chief on the Street
- Miller Pharmacy's Vandehey retires
- Reel World: 'Apocalypse' wastes stars behind visual, dialogue shortcomings
- Village of Mukwonago resident steering committee makes progress on land use
- In brief: New horse trail association officers, garden tour, more
- Mukwonago School District students could see a new name on their buses in fall
- Big Bend moves on with permit despite concerns
- Mukwonago bookmaking experience builds friends, writing skills
- Musician Eddie Cash will perform at the American Legion Post 375 in Mukwonago
- Women's Club of East Troy celebrates 41 years of Art and Artisan Craft fair