Pumpkin party, pancake breakfast set for Eagle
Join the Eagle Fire Department for an all-you-can-eat pancake and sausage breakfast and department open house from 7 a.m. to noon Saturday, Oct. 27. Donations will be accepted and will be used to help fund equipment upgrades.
After breakfast, stay and join the community for the fifth-annual Eagle Pumpkin Party from noon to 4 p.m. in and around the village. Enjoy activities for the whole family, including games, pumpkin painting, music and carnival rides.
The Great Pumpkin Drop is set for 3:30 p.m., and a haunted house runs from noon to 4 for free and 4 to 8 p.m. for $1.
Events include cookie decoration, Smokey Bear activities, yard games, a graveyard stroll, child ID kits, rides, crafts, a horse-drawn carriage and more.
A passport Coupon to Fun book is available for a $2 donation per child, or get $1 off with one canned good for the Cans for the Community drive. Coupon books are available at the registration table. Stop at the registration station first to receive a treat bag and a Pumpkin Pass to fun, which provides a guide to the day's activities.
Before the Great Pumpkin Drop, hand in your pass for a chance to win a prize. Must be present to win. Announcements of all winners will take place by the gazebo. Treat bags donated by the Eagle Recreation Department.
For more information visit the Eagle Business Association website at www.eaglebusinessassn.org.
- Should chickens, ducks be allowed in village of Eagle?
- Old World Wisconsin makes top 10 list for living history stops
- 'Paper Towns' leaves something to be desired
- Mukwonago summer drama brings Jack and the Beanstalk
- National Night Out coming up in Mukwonago, Big Bend and Eagle
- Mukwonago will celebrate Kiwanis International's 100-year anniversary with event in Field Park
- Mukwonago Sports Shorts 07/29/15
- Village of Eagle police chief Russ Ehlers receives lucrative retirement deal
- Baseball: Mukwonago baseball hit its stride at best time
- Girl injured trying to save baby in train ride tumble at Hopefest in Mukwonago