Chamber invites you to shop local on Saturday
Prizes awarded to Be Local shoppers
City of Oconomowoc - The Oconomowoc Area Chamber of Commerce's Be Local program will hold its monthly "Shop Second Saturday" event this weekend on Saturday, Dec. 8 at participating businesses.
The purpose of this Shop Second Saturday program is threefold: to incentivize residents/customers to purchase from Oconomowoc Be Local businesses; to afford residents/customers opportunities to participate in gift drawings; and to create greater visibility for Be Local
There will be a gift drawing held after each Second Saturday event. Only customers making purchases in Be Local businesses may complete special prize drawing entry forms. Customers must complete the prize form completely for eligibility.
Each monthly winner will be drawn on the
third Wednesday. Each winner will be contacted and their name will be placed on the Chamber website and submitted to area newspapers. All gifts will be donated by the Be Local/Shop Second Saturday participants.
The Nov. 10 winners for Shop Second Saturday prize drawings are: Forgotten Treasures at Shorehaven, Dee Sindberg; Olympia Resort, Vickie Hollatz; Tropitana, Amy Sponholz; Vino Etcetera!, Josef Weber; and Willows Gallery, Sherri Bourdo.
For more information, contact the Oconomowoc Area Chamber of Commerce at (262) 567-2666 or visit www.oconomowoc.org for a list of participating businesses.
Shop at these Shop Second Saturday participating businesses on Dec. 8 and be entered in a drawing to win a free gift
Forgotten Treasures Resale Shop
Fox Lake Country Antique Mall
Gallori Fine Art, Framing & Gifts
Golosi Gelato Café
Tropitana Tanning Salon
- Oconomowoc fall highway cleanup project needs volunteers
- Oconomowoc businesses on Summit Avenue announce scavenger hunt
- News IQ: Oct. 1
- Coming soon to The New Theatre on Main, 'Nunsense!'
- Gala raises about $100,000 for Lake Area Free Clinic
- Oconomowoc chamber announces annual award winners (1)
- Oconomowoc High School symphony invited to festival, needs $38,000
- No Oconomowoc kids tested positive for alcohol use at homecoming game
- Oconomowoc High School drug testing appears to have had zero effect on participation
- I-94 entrance, exit ramps to be closed along Highway 67