Chamber invites you to shop local on Saturday
Prizes awarded to Be Local shoppers
City of Oconomowoc - The Oconomowoc Area Chamber of Commerce's Be Local program will hold its monthly "Shop Second Saturday" event this weekend on Saturday, Dec. 8 at participating businesses.
The purpose of this Shop Second Saturday program is threefold: to incentivize residents/customers to purchase from Oconomowoc Be Local businesses; to afford residents/customers opportunities to participate in gift drawings; and to create greater visibility for Be Local
There will be a gift drawing held after each Second Saturday event. Only customers making purchases in Be Local businesses may complete special prize drawing entry forms. Customers must complete the prize form completely for eligibility.
Each monthly winner will be drawn on the
third Wednesday. Each winner will be contacted and their name will be placed on the Chamber website and submitted to area newspapers. All gifts will be donated by the Be Local/Shop Second Saturday participants.
The Nov. 10 winners for Shop Second Saturday prize drawings are: Forgotten Treasures at Shorehaven, Dee Sindberg; Olympia Resort, Vickie Hollatz; Tropitana, Amy Sponholz; Vino Etcetera!, Josef Weber; and Willows Gallery, Sherri Bourdo.
For more information, contact the Oconomowoc Area Chamber of Commerce at (262) 567-2666 or visit www.oconomowoc.org for a list of participating businesses.
Shop at these Shop Second Saturday participating businesses on Dec. 8 and be entered in a drawing to win a free gift
Forgotten Treasures Resale Shop
Fox Lake Country Antique Mall
Gallori Fine Art, Framing & Gifts
Golosi Gelato Café
Tropitana Tanning Salon
- New Oconomowoc garbage service increases number of recyclable materials
- Oconomowoc school reaches fundraising goal to help school in Cambodia
- Pottery convention brings hundreds of people to Oconomowoc in February
- Cancer fighters find support with services through Tricia's Troops and Piggly Wiggly stores in Ocono
- Ybdi Islami's competency still in question after second marathon hearing
- Oconomowoc responds to misconduct allegations, denies any wrongdoing
- OAC's Cabaret Café dishes up Reel Love for Valentine's Day
- Two Oconomowoc houses razed recently by Fowler Lake Village project team
- Pick 'n Save workers pitch in to help a colleague injured in a fall at home
- New interim Oconomowoc schools chef Jennifer Truchan has passion for cooking