Fall Gallery Night in downtown Oconomowoc on Friday, Nov. 2
Warmer temperatures are forecast for Friday offering a good opportunity to take a stroll through downtown Oconomowoc during Downtown Oconomowoc Merchants Association's Fall Gallery Night XXXIV from 5 to 9 p.m.
Along with local wares and specials offered Friday will be artists at participating downtown businesses. These include wildlife artist Bill Koelpin Jr. at Sherpers, water color artist Bonnie Konitzer at Alterations & Fine Tailoring, multimedia ironwork artist and sculptor Christina Graziano at Whelans Coffee & Ice Cream. Whelans will also have face painting from 6:30 to 8 p.m.
Other artists announced are watercolorist Kathleen Jahn at May's Garden Center, artwork by Silver Lake Middle School students will be on display at Jennifer & Co. at 123 E. Wisconsin Ave. Beverly Designs will feature Esther Ann Brown's "Re-Creations" of vintage hats, Brown will also show different ways to wear scarves and silk flower pins. Ambiance Salon will host a Wish Party.
Also returning is the popular free carriage rides through downtown sponsored by First Bank Financial Centre. Free fire safety is offered by Snyder Insurance. The business is giving away free smoke detector batteries.
- ORBIS in Oconomowoc recognized as environmentally friendly
- Cruisin' Highway 16 Car Show coming back to Oconomowoc
- Hwy. 67 shops in Oconomowoc agree to use social media to overcome downturn
- Pillards' gardens will be in Oconomowoc Woman's Club event
- The community is invited to the fifth annual Oconomowoc Arts Center open house
- Ixonia neighborhood provides seats for Pete's recovery walk
- Video: Oconomowoc shoe repair shop has adapted to thrive; yet, the art of shoe repair is fading
- Six applicants for Oconomowoc mayor seat
- Three applicants so far for Oconomowoc's interim mayor seat
- Oconomowoc surveys land in southwestern part of city to find location for new well