Fall Gallery Night in downtown Oconomowoc on Friday, Nov. 2
Warmer temperatures are forecast for Friday offering a good opportunity to take a stroll through downtown Oconomowoc during Downtown Oconomowoc Merchants Association's Fall Gallery Night XXXIV from 5 to 9 p.m.
Along with local wares and specials offered Friday will be artists at participating downtown businesses. These include wildlife artist Bill Koelpin Jr. at Sherpers, water color artist Bonnie Konitzer at Alterations & Fine Tailoring, multimedia ironwork artist and sculptor Christina Graziano at Whelans Coffee & Ice Cream. Whelans will also have face painting from 6:30 to 8 p.m.
Other artists announced are watercolorist Kathleen Jahn at May's Garden Center, artwork by Silver Lake Middle School students will be on display at Jennifer & Co. at 123 E. Wisconsin Ave. Beverly Designs will feature Esther Ann Brown's "Re-Creations" of vintage hats, Brown will also show different ways to wear scarves and silk flower pins. Ambiance Salon will host a Wish Party.
Also returning is the popular free carriage rides through downtown sponsored by First Bank Financial Centre. Free fire safety is offered by Snyder Insurance. The business is giving away free smoke detector batteries.
- Oconomowoc High School history students plug in for a powerful look at the past
- Yearlong aniversary celebration continues this weekend for St. Paul's Lutheran Church
- John Pinero in 'Vince: The Life and Times of Vince Lombardi' at the Oconomowoc Civic Center
- Lake Country trick-or-treat times 2015
- Oconomowoc fall highway cleanup project needs volunteers
- Oconomowoc businesses on Summit Avenue announce scavenger hunt
- News IQ: Oct. 1
- Coming soon to The New Theatre on Main, 'Nunsense!'
- Gala raises about $100,000 for Lake Area Free Clinic
- Oconomowoc chamber announces annual award winners (1)