Fall Gallery Night in downtown Oconomowoc on Friday, Nov. 2
Warmer temperatures are forecast for Friday offering a good opportunity to take a stroll through downtown Oconomowoc during Downtown Oconomowoc Merchants Association's Fall Gallery Night XXXIV from 5 to 9 p.m.
Along with local wares and specials offered Friday will be artists at participating downtown businesses. These include wildlife artist Bill Koelpin Jr. at Sherpers, water color artist Bonnie Konitzer at Alterations & Fine Tailoring, multimedia ironwork artist and sculptor Christina Graziano at Whelans Coffee & Ice Cream. Whelans will also have face painting from 6:30 to 8 p.m.
Other artists announced are watercolorist Kathleen Jahn at May's Garden Center, artwork by Silver Lake Middle School students will be on display at Jennifer & Co. at 123 E. Wisconsin Ave. Beverly Designs will feature Esther Ann Brown's "Re-Creations" of vintage hats, Brown will also show different ways to wear scarves and silk flower pins. Ambiance Salon will host a Wish Party.
Also returning is the popular free carriage rides through downtown sponsored by First Bank Financial Centre. Free fire safety is offered by Snyder Insurance. The business is giving away free smoke detector batteries.
- Holiday season can bring injuries, stress—but it doesn't have to
- Programs offers non-medical home care for seniors living independently
- Oconomowoc alderman is not violating any state statutes, Van Hollen says
- Former downtown business owner ordained as Pastor
- Video: St. Paul's Lutheran Church in Oconomowoc to celebrate its 150th anniversary
- Yule Feed drive heads into final days
- Register next month for 4K-5K Kindergarten in Oconomowoc
- Board green lights architecture firm to help with facilities planning
- FBFC donates to Silver Streak
- Oconomowoc ambulance service fees will increase in 2015