Fall Gallery Night in downtown Oconomowoc on Friday, Nov. 2
Warmer temperatures are forecast for Friday offering a good opportunity to take a stroll through downtown Oconomowoc during Downtown Oconomowoc Merchants Association's Fall Gallery Night XXXIV from 5 to 9 p.m.
Along with local wares and specials offered Friday will be artists at participating downtown businesses. These include wildlife artist Bill Koelpin Jr. at Sherpers, water color artist Bonnie Konitzer at Alterations & Fine Tailoring, multimedia ironwork artist and sculptor Christina Graziano at Whelans Coffee & Ice Cream. Whelans will also have face painting from 6:30 to 8 p.m.
Other artists announced are watercolorist Kathleen Jahn at May's Garden Center, artwork by Silver Lake Middle School students will be on display at Jennifer & Co. at 123 E. Wisconsin Ave. Beverly Designs will feature Esther Ann Brown's "Re-Creations" of vintage hats, Brown will also show different ways to wear scarves and silk flower pins. Ambiance Salon will host a Wish Party.
Also returning is the popular free carriage rides through downtown sponsored by First Bank Financial Centre. Free fire safety is offered by Snyder Insurance. The business is giving away free smoke detector batteries.
- In brief: Free park entrance,
- News IQ: Nov. 26
- With a grateful heart, The New Theatre on Main in Oconomowoc thanks the community (1)
- Yule Feed food drive aims to pack Oconomowoc Food Pantry with holiday goodies
- Lanes closures likely during impending traffic switch on Highway 67 in Oconomowoc
- Reel World: 'The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2'
- Oconomowoc holiday Shop Local event to kick off Black Friday, Nov. 27
- Lt. Gov. Rebecca Kleefisch reflects on being cancer free (1)
- Oconomowoc High School officials thankful for intervention that thwarted threats
- New dermatology center slated for Oconomowoc's Pabst Farms