Fall Gallery Night in downtown Oconomowoc on Friday, Nov. 2
Warmer temperatures are forecast for Friday offering a good opportunity to take a stroll through downtown Oconomowoc during Downtown Oconomowoc Merchants Association's Fall Gallery Night XXXIV from 5 to 9 p.m.
Along with local wares and specials offered Friday will be artists at participating downtown businesses. These include wildlife artist Bill Koelpin Jr. at Sherpers, water color artist Bonnie Konitzer at Alterations & Fine Tailoring, multimedia ironwork artist and sculptor Christina Graziano at Whelans Coffee & Ice Cream. Whelans will also have face painting from 6:30 to 8 p.m.
Other artists announced are watercolorist Kathleen Jahn at May's Garden Center, artwork by Silver Lake Middle School students will be on display at Jennifer & Co. at 123 E. Wisconsin Ave. Beverly Designs will feature Esther Ann Brown's "Re-Creations" of vintage hats, Brown will also show different ways to wear scarves and silk flower pins. Ambiance Salon will host a Wish Party.
Also returning is the popular free carriage rides through downtown sponsored by First Bank Financial Centre. Free fire safety is offered by Snyder Insurance. The business is giving away free smoke detector batteries.
- Pedestrian dies after being struck by vehicle in downtown Oconomowoc
- Oconomowoc to host walk for obsessive compulsive disorder awareness at Fowler Park
- Oconomowoc gun store still flourishing at second location
- In brief: Oconomowoc Yellow Brick Roan Run celebrates 10th anniversary
- Oconomowoc seniors honored for academic achievements
- The rest of the 2015 season schedule set for the New Theatre on Main
- Oconomowoc officials discuss proposed $4 million tennis facility
- Oconomowoc Mayor Jim Daley reflects on his time in office
- Oconomowoc man gets surprise from Donald Driver
- Focus named as official Oconomowoc city newspaper