Fall Gallery Night in downtown Oconomowoc on Friday, Nov. 2
Warmer temperatures are forecast for Friday offering a good opportunity to take a stroll through downtown Oconomowoc during Downtown Oconomowoc Merchants Association's Fall Gallery Night XXXIV from 5 to 9 p.m.
Along with local wares and specials offered Friday will be artists at participating downtown businesses. These include wildlife artist Bill Koelpin Jr. at Sherpers, water color artist Bonnie Konitzer at Alterations & Fine Tailoring, multimedia ironwork artist and sculptor Christina Graziano at Whelans Coffee & Ice Cream. Whelans will also have face painting from 6:30 to 8 p.m.
Other artists announced are watercolorist Kathleen Jahn at May's Garden Center, artwork by Silver Lake Middle School students will be on display at Jennifer & Co. at 123 E. Wisconsin Ave. Beverly Designs will feature Esther Ann Brown's "Re-Creations" of vintage hats, Brown will also show different ways to wear scarves and silk flower pins. Ambiance Salon will host a Wish Party.
Also returning is the popular free carriage rides through downtown sponsored by First Bank Financial Centre. Free fire safety is offered by Snyder Insurance. The business is giving away free smoke detector batteries.
- Pig wins energy prize
- Second annual OCD Walk to be held June 18 at Fowler Park in Oconomowoc
- Successful summit helps Oconomowoc quest to become dementia friendly community
- In brief: Civil War, dinner under the stars
- MBA spring tour open through May 1
- Video: For Delafield's Jason Dibb, Walk MS in Oconomowoc is personal
- Sweet Mullets in Oconomowoc brews up new owner, fulfills a dream
- Yarn-storming fundraiser coming to Oconomowoc fest
- Watoto Children's Choir of Africa presents 'Oh What Love' at Oconomowoc's First Congregational UCC
- News IQ: April 28, 2016