New downtown Oconomwooc Fowler Lake waterfront plan unveiled at open house Nov. 5
The public is invited to view plans and comment on the city's revamped downtown waterfront plan during an open house from 6:30 to 8 p.m. Monday, Nov. 5, in the common area of Roots Coffeebar & Cafe, 124 E. Wisconsin Ave.
The city contracted with Community Design Solutions (CDS), which collaborates with University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee graduate students to redo a plan to improve the Fowler Lake waterfront.
City leaders have discussed expanding Village Green all the way to the lakeshore to create an expanded public gathering place downtown with views of the lake.
On Monday, the community is invited to view renderings of the new plan and comment during the open house. City Planner Adam Sayre added that the plans will be on display in City Hall the following day, Nov. 6.
- Pig wins energy prize
- Second annual OCD Walk to be held June 18 at Fowler Park in Oconomowoc
- Successful summit helps Oconomowoc quest to become dementia friendly community
- In brief: Civil War, dinner under the stars
- MBA spring tour open through May 1
- Video: For Delafield's Jason Dibb, Walk MS in Oconomowoc is personal
- Sweet Mullets in Oconomowoc brews up new owner, fulfills a dream
- Yarn-storming fundraiser coming to Oconomowoc fest
- Watoto Children's Choir of Africa presents 'Oh What Love' at Oconomowoc's First Congregational UCC
- News IQ: April 28, 2016