New downtown Oconomwooc Fowler Lake waterfront plan unveiled at open house Nov. 5
The public is invited to view plans and comment on the city's revamped downtown waterfront plan during an open house from 6:30 to 8 p.m. Monday, Nov. 5, in the common area of Roots Coffeebar & Cafe, 124 E. Wisconsin Ave.
The city contracted with Community Design Solutions (CDS), which collaborates with University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee graduate students to redo a plan to improve the Fowler Lake waterfront.
City leaders have discussed expanding Village Green all the way to the lakeshore to create an expanded public gathering place downtown with views of the lake.
On Monday, the community is invited to view renderings of the new plan and comment during the open house. City Planner Adam Sayre added that the plans will be on display in City Hall the following day, Nov. 6.
- Pedestrian dies after being struck by vehicle in downtown Oconomowoc
- Oconomowoc to host walk for obsessive compulsive disorder awareness at Fowler Park
- Oconomowoc gun store still flourishing at second location
- In brief: Oconomowoc Yellow Brick Roan Run celebrates 10th anniversary
- Oconomowoc seniors honored for academic achievements
- The rest of the 2015 season schedule set for the New Theatre on Main
- Oconomowoc officials discuss proposed $4 million tennis facility
- Oconomowoc Mayor Jim Daley reflects on his time in office
- Oconomowoc man gets surprise from Donald Driver
- Focus named as official Oconomowoc city newspaper