New downtown Oconomwooc Fowler Lake waterfront plan unveiled at open house Nov. 5
The public is invited to view plans and comment on the city's revamped downtown waterfront plan during an open house from 6:30 to 8 p.m. Monday, Nov. 5, in the common area of Roots Coffeebar & Cafe, 124 E. Wisconsin Ave.
The city contracted with Community Design Solutions (CDS), which collaborates with University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee graduate students to redo a plan to improve the Fowler Lake waterfront.
City leaders have discussed expanding Village Green all the way to the lakeshore to create an expanded public gathering place downtown with views of the lake.
On Monday, the community is invited to view renderings of the new plan and comment during the open house. City Planner Adam Sayre added that the plans will be on display in City Hall the following day, Nov. 6.
- ORBIS in Oconomowoc recognized as environmentally friendly
- Cruisin' Highway 16 Car Show coming back to Oconomowoc
- Hwy. 67 shops in Oconomowoc agree to use social media to overcome downturn
- Pillards' gardens will be in Oconomowoc Woman's Club event
- The community is invited to the fifth annual Oconomowoc Arts Center open house
- Ixonia neighborhood provides seats for Pete's recovery walk
- Video: Oconomowoc shoe repair shop has adapted to thrive; yet, the art of shoe repair is fading
- Six applicants for Oconomowoc mayor seat
- Three applicants so far for Oconomowoc's interim mayor seat
- Oconomowoc surveys land in southwestern part of city to find location for new well