New downtown Oconomwooc Fowler Lake waterfront plan unveiled at open house Nov. 5
The public is invited to view plans and comment on the city's revamped downtown waterfront plan during an open house from 6:30 to 8 p.m. Monday, Nov. 5, in the common area of Roots Coffeebar & Cafe, 124 E. Wisconsin Ave.
The city contracted with Community Design Solutions (CDS), which collaborates with University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee graduate students to redo a plan to improve the Fowler Lake waterfront.
City leaders have discussed expanding Village Green all the way to the lakeshore to create an expanded public gathering place downtown with views of the lake.
On Monday, the community is invited to view renderings of the new plan and comment during the open house. City Planner Adam Sayre added that the plans will be on display in City Hall the following day, Nov. 6.
- OHS scholar athlete traverses the sound of silence in hearing world
- Avoid Black Friday madness at Oconomowoc German Christmas Market
- A Carpenter's Christmas kicks off the holiday season at the OAC
- 'Booze and Belts' a focus for Summit cops next month
- Oconomowoc to begin paying for radio system upgrade
- Rogers Behavioral Health to Expand in Chicago and Nashville
- Aurora in Summit to provide auto compression devices to emergency teams
- Mud Lake educational boardwalk built by a diverse partnership
- Rogers Hospital collecting gifts for children
- Oconomowoc Area School District increases pay for long-term subs