New downtown Oconomwooc Fowler Lake waterfront plan unveiled at open house Nov. 5
The public is invited to view plans and comment on the city's revamped downtown waterfront plan during an open house from 6:30 to 8 p.m. Monday, Nov. 5, in the common area of Roots Coffeebar & Cafe, 124 E. Wisconsin Ave.
The city contracted with Community Design Solutions (CDS), which collaborates with University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee graduate students to redo a plan to improve the Fowler Lake waterfront.
City leaders have discussed expanding Village Green all the way to the lakeshore to create an expanded public gathering place downtown with views of the lake.
On Monday, the community is invited to view renderings of the new plan and comment during the open house. City Planner Adam Sayre added that the plans will be on display in City Hall the following day, Nov. 6.
- Oconomowoc police department welcomes new officer
- Owner says Porticello's restaurant in Oconomowoc to adopt amibiance of Milwaukee's John Hawks Pub
- Oconomowoc council denies damages claim in Fowler Lake Village lawsuit
- Nature Hill Intermediate School presents Oklahoma
- Oconomowoc facing new lawsuit in old eminent domain battle
- Oconomowoc High School students helped build a home in Lakewood Estates subdivision
- Silver Lake Intermediate School presents Disney's Mulan Jr. at the Oconomow Arts Center
- Water main break on Westover Street in Oconomowoc should be repaired by early afternoon
- 'Lazarus Effect' can't survive its resurrection theme
- Oconomowoc Rec News: March 5, 2015