New downtown Oconomwooc Fowler Lake waterfront plan unveiled at open house Nov. 5
The public is invited to view plans and comment on the city's revamped downtown waterfront plan during an open house from 6:30 to 8 p.m. Monday, Nov. 5, in the common area of Roots Coffeebar & Cafe, 124 E. Wisconsin Ave.
The city contracted with Community Design Solutions (CDS), which collaborates with University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee graduate students to redo a plan to improve the Fowler Lake waterfront.
City leaders have discussed expanding Village Green all the way to the lakeshore to create an expanded public gathering place downtown with views of the lake.
On Monday, the community is invited to view renderings of the new plan and comment during the open house. City Planner Adam Sayre added that the plans will be on display in City Hall the following day, Nov. 6.
- Oconomowoc woman to lead MS Walk on Saturday
- Lake Area Free Clinic receives $95,000 grant from Aurora fund
- Rumors are Tomahawk interested in Rindo coming back as Superintendent
- Badge of Honor: Waukesha County law enforcement officers to hold memorial ceremony
- Curtis tapped for principal spot at Nature Hill Intermediate School
- Oconomowoc schools committee begins to narrow down ideas for capacity, maintenance issues
- Oconomowoc police continue to patrol subdivision for suspicious man (2)
- Oconomowoc business representatives hear updates on Highway 67 construction
- Local support group helps parents of children with drug addiction
- Oconomowoc senior center looking for summer volunteers