New downtown Oconomwooc Fowler Lake waterfront plan unveiled at open house Nov. 5
The public is invited to view plans and comment on the city's revamped downtown waterfront plan during an open house from 6:30 to 8 p.m. Monday, Nov. 5, in the common area of Roots Coffeebar & Cafe, 124 E. Wisconsin Ave.
The city contracted with Community Design Solutions (CDS), which collaborates with University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee graduate students to redo a plan to improve the Fowler Lake waterfront.
City leaders have discussed expanding Village Green all the way to the lakeshore to create an expanded public gathering place downtown with views of the lake.
On Monday, the community is invited to view renderings of the new plan and comment during the open house. City Planner Adam Sayre added that the plans will be on display in City Hall the following day, Nov. 6.
- Upcoming Events: Feb. 11
- Silver Lake students in Oconomowoc think green all year
- In brief: Cancer walk, scholarships, photo ID
- YMCA at Pabst Farms in Oconomowoc begins funding campaign
- In brief: college musical, choice program
- Teen dating seminar in Oconomowoc defies parent's expectations
- Oconomowoc Arts Center features upcoming art exhibits
- Rep. Joel Kleefisch, of Oconomowoc, behind multiple bipartisan bills in legislature
- Reel World, Feb. 10, 2016: No crowns for 'Caesar!'
- Two OASD board members face three challenges in primary election