New downtown Oconomwooc Fowler Lake waterfront plan unveiled at open house Nov. 5
The public is invited to view plans and comment on the city's revamped downtown waterfront plan during an open house from 6:30 to 8 p.m. Monday, Nov. 5, in the common area of Roots Coffeebar & Cafe, 124 E. Wisconsin Ave.
The city contracted with Community Design Solutions (CDS), which collaborates with University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee graduate students to redo a plan to improve the Fowler Lake waterfront.
City leaders have discussed expanding Village Green all the way to the lakeshore to create an expanded public gathering place downtown with views of the lake.
On Monday, the community is invited to view renderings of the new plan and comment during the open house. City Planner Adam Sayre added that the plans will be on display in City Hall the following day, Nov. 6.
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Awareness Week, Oct. 11-17, works to eliminate stigma
- YMCA at Pabst Farms in Oconomowoc opens doors for free weekend Oct. 17, 18
- News IQ: Oct. 8
- Oconomowoc's aldermanic primary scheduled for Oct. 13
- Dedication ceremony planned for Veterans Memorial Park in Oconomowoc
- Former Oconomowoc family safe amidst historic South Carolina storms
- The Oconomowoc Area Senior Center will host an ice cream social for the public on Saturday
- Scrapbooking for a cause to be held this weekend at Ben Franklin in Oconomowoc
- Oconomowoc Fire Department to cook up annual pancake breakfast this weekend
- Oconomowoc High School history students plug in for a powerful look at the past