New downtown Oconomwooc Fowler Lake waterfront plan unveiled at open house Nov. 5
The public is invited to view plans and comment on the city's revamped downtown waterfront plan during an open house from 6:30 to 8 p.m. Monday, Nov. 5, in the common area of Roots Coffeebar & Cafe, 124 E. Wisconsin Ave.
The city contracted with Community Design Solutions (CDS), which collaborates with University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee graduate students to redo a plan to improve the Fowler Lake waterfront.
City leaders have discussed expanding Village Green all the way to the lakeshore to create an expanded public gathering place downtown with views of the lake.
On Monday, the community is invited to view renderings of the new plan and comment during the open house. City Planner Adam Sayre added that the plans will be on display in City Hall the following day, Nov. 6.
- Yule Feed drive heads into final days
- Register next month for 4K-5K Kindergarten in Oconomowoc
- Board green lights architecture firm to help with facilities planning
- FBFC donates to Silver Streak
- Oconomowoc ambulance service fees will increase in 2015
- Curriculum changes at OHS will eliminate tracking in core subjects
- New used car dealership coming soon to downtown Oconomowoc
- St. Vincent de Paul stores to open on Sundays
- First Bank Financial Centre delivers holiday cheer to families and nonprofits
- Veterans memorial park of Oconomowoc announces major gift