New downtown Oconomwooc Fowler Lake waterfront plan unveiled at open house Nov. 5
The public is invited to view plans and comment on the city's revamped downtown waterfront plan during an open house from 6:30 to 8 p.m. Monday, Nov. 5, in the common area of Roots Coffeebar & Cafe, 124 E. Wisconsin Ave.
The city contracted with Community Design Solutions (CDS), which collaborates with University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee graduate students to redo a plan to improve the Fowler Lake waterfront.
City leaders have discussed expanding Village Green all the way to the lakeshore to create an expanded public gathering place downtown with views of the lake.
On Monday, the community is invited to view renderings of the new plan and comment during the open house. City Planner Adam Sayre added that the plans will be on display in City Hall the following day, Nov. 6.
- Meet your Neighbor: New Oconomowoc School Board member Jessica Karnowski
- Oconomowoc Chamber to host Leadership Over Lunch series
- Contributions sought to get students, teachers, administrators in icy waters
- Proposed food production facility in Village of Summit could boost tax base by $25 million
- Opening young minds and hearts to opera in Ixonia
- Oconomowoc man gets $2.5 million in medical malpractice suit settlement
- Oconomowoc common council approves survey map for new condo project
- Herro says Oconomowoc council taking votes before totally understanding issues
- Oconomowoc High School softball field gets upgrades thanks in part to anonymous donor
- Most teachers will get raises under new compensation model for teachers in Oconomowoc Area School District