New downtown Oconomwooc Fowler Lake waterfront plan unveiled at open house Nov. 5
The public is invited to view plans and comment on the city's revamped downtown waterfront plan during an open house from 6:30 to 8 p.m. Monday, Nov. 5, in the common area of Roots Coffeebar & Cafe, 124 E. Wisconsin Ave.
The city contracted with Community Design Solutions (CDS), which collaborates with University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee graduate students to redo a plan to improve the Fowler Lake waterfront.
City leaders have discussed expanding Village Green all the way to the lakeshore to create an expanded public gathering place downtown with views of the lake.
On Monday, the community is invited to view renderings of the new plan and comment during the open house. City Planner Adam Sayre added that the plans will be on display in City Hall the following day, Nov. 6.
- Yule Feed Families is a way to donate to the Oconomowoc Food Pantry.
- Oconomowoc Area School District recognized recently for its efforts in community and in-house communications.
- Oconomowoc DPW alerts shovelers about snow removal
- OAF supports non-profits with $170,000 in recently announced grants
- Lac La Belle couple faces fraud, arson charges in separate legal battles
- Election roundup for Oconomowoc area
- Oconomowoc DPW makes some changes along Wisconsin Ave.
- Oconomowoc police try to combat recent crime trends with new ordinances
- Oconomowoc Food Pantry meets the need for those who struggle
- Oconomowoc residents' frequently asked snow removal questions