New downtown Oconomwooc Fowler Lake waterfront plan unveiled at open house Nov. 5
The public is invited to view plans and comment on the city's revamped downtown waterfront plan during an open house from 6:30 to 8 p.m. Monday, Nov. 5, in the common area of Roots Coffeebar & Cafe, 124 E. Wisconsin Ave.
The city contracted with Community Design Solutions (CDS), which collaborates with University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee graduate students to redo a plan to improve the Fowler Lake waterfront.
City leaders have discussed expanding Village Green all the way to the lakeshore to create an expanded public gathering place downtown with views of the lake.
On Monday, the community is invited to view renderings of the new plan and comment during the open house. City Planner Adam Sayre added that the plans will be on display in City Hall the following day, Nov. 6.
- Kowabunga! Comic book store staying downtown with new owners
- OASD gets increase in state aid
- Organization trims trees for members of the military
- Oconomowoc common council to discuss proposed 2015 budget in November
- Five objections outlined to Oconomowoc's controversial Fowler Lake condominium project (1)
- Keith Farley is Oconomowoc Chamber Citizen of the Year
- Recent home sales in Oconomowoc: Oct. 16, 2014
- Oconomowoc Area School District plans Q&A forum for parents about proposed drug policy (1)
- Lions to host 76th annual Halloween parade in Oconomowoc
- Program on early dementia offered at Shorehaven in Oconomowoc