New downtown Oconomwooc Fowler Lake waterfront plan unveiled at open house Nov. 5
The public is invited to view plans and comment on the city's revamped downtown waterfront plan during an open house from 6:30 to 8 p.m. Monday, Nov. 5, in the common area of Roots Coffeebar & Cafe, 124 E. Wisconsin Ave.
The city contracted with Community Design Solutions (CDS), which collaborates with University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee graduate students to redo a plan to improve the Fowler Lake waterfront.
City leaders have discussed expanding Village Green all the way to the lakeshore to create an expanded public gathering place downtown with views of the lake.
On Monday, the community is invited to view renderings of the new plan and comment during the open house. City Planner Adam Sayre added that the plans will be on display in City Hall the following day, Nov. 6.
- Anytime Fitness in Oconomowoc to open Aug. 18
- Reel World: 'Mission: Impossible — Rogue Nation'
- Final Oconomowoc City Beach concert of summer set for Aug. 21
- Read Destination Oconomowoc special section on desktop
- Closures planned, more coming along Highway 67 in Oconomowoc
- REVIEW: 'Pixels' doesn't bring its 'A' game
- Oconomowoc's Shorehaven to close its adult day center
- Redemptorist brother in Summit is a busy beekeeper; products cause buzz
- First ever SUP Fest coming to Oconomowoc this weekend
- GoPro perspective: Training with Oconomowoc's world-class log rollers