New downtown Oconomwooc Fowler Lake waterfront plan unveiled at open house Nov. 5
The public is invited to view plans and comment on the city's revamped downtown waterfront plan during an open house from 6:30 to 8 p.m. Monday, Nov. 5, in the common area of Roots Coffeebar & Cafe, 124 E. Wisconsin Ave.
The city contracted with Community Design Solutions (CDS), which collaborates with University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee graduate students to redo a plan to improve the Fowler Lake waterfront.
City leaders have discussed expanding Village Green all the way to the lakeshore to create an expanded public gathering place downtown with views of the lake.
On Monday, the community is invited to view renderings of the new plan and comment during the open house. City Planner Adam Sayre added that the plans will be on display in City Hall the following day, Nov. 6.
- Oconomowoc Worthington apartment building nears completion
- Veterans to be honored in tribute
- 'Feed the Fringe' promotion helps send OHS drama students to Scotland festival
- Wartime experiences prepared Delafield woman for life's challenges
- Santa is coming to town in holiday parade
- Harley event raises $146,000 for research
- First Bank Financial Centre announces 'Holi-Days of Giving'
- Oconomowoc man accused of selling 'designer' drugs to police informant
- Community Briefs: Oct. 30, 2014
- Pewaukee Pick 'n Save to host upcoming 'Art Day' event for hospice