New downtown Oconomwooc Fowler Lake waterfront plan unveiled at open house Nov. 5
The public is invited to view plans and comment on the city's revamped downtown waterfront plan during an open house from 6:30 to 8 p.m. Monday, Nov. 5, in the common area of Roots Coffeebar & Cafe, 124 E. Wisconsin Ave.
The city contracted with Community Design Solutions (CDS), which collaborates with University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee graduate students to redo a plan to improve the Fowler Lake waterfront.
City leaders have discussed expanding Village Green all the way to the lakeshore to create an expanded public gathering place downtown with views of the lake.
On Monday, the community is invited to view renderings of the new plan and comment during the open house. City Planner Adam Sayre added that the plans will be on display in City Hall the following day, Nov. 6.
- Oconomowoc man gets surprise from Donald Driver
- Focus named as official Oconomowoc city newspaper
- OPEF awards more than $30,000 to Oconomowoc educators
- Oconomowoc officials still undecided on how to fill mayoral seat
- Heroin coverage wins award for Lake Country Reporter and Oconomowoc Focus
- Two cats perish in Summit house fire; family escapes injuries
- Oconomowoc police release further details of suspected murder case
- The Oconomowoc Arts Center is swinging into summer with entertainment lineup
- Construction to begin this summer on new Faith Baptist Church in Summit
- Young Oconomowoc pianist impresses Lake Country