New downtown Oconomwooc Fowler Lake waterfront plan unveiled at open house Nov. 5
The public is invited to view plans and comment on the city's revamped downtown waterfront plan during an open house from 6:30 to 8 p.m. Monday, Nov. 5, in the common area of Roots Coffeebar & Cafe, 124 E. Wisconsin Ave.
The city contracted with Community Design Solutions (CDS), which collaborates with University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee graduate students to redo a plan to improve the Fowler Lake waterfront.
City leaders have discussed expanding Village Green all the way to the lakeshore to create an expanded public gathering place downtown with views of the lake.
On Monday, the community is invited to view renderings of the new plan and comment during the open house. City Planner Adam Sayre added that the plans will be on display in City Hall the following day, Nov. 6.
- Reel World: 'No Escape' offers uncomfortable suspense
- Merton woman serves as surrogate mother, births twins — twice (1)
- Be part of the solution at Walk to End Alzheimer's
- Oconomowoc's weekday market could become annual event
- Charity concert set for Sept. 6 at band shell in Oconomowoc
- Oconomowoc bank employees saluted for support of military
- The OAC is the place for special events
- Yearling is new principal of Ixonia School
- New wellness center now open in downtown Oconomowoc
- In briefs: Seniors and volunteers