New downtown Oconomwooc Fowler Lake waterfront plan unveiled at open house Nov. 5
The public is invited to view plans and comment on the city's revamped downtown waterfront plan during an open house from 6:30 to 8 p.m. Monday, Nov. 5, in the common area of Roots Coffeebar & Cafe, 124 E. Wisconsin Ave.
The city contracted with Community Design Solutions (CDS), which collaborates with University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee graduate students to redo a plan to improve the Fowler Lake waterfront.
City leaders have discussed expanding Village Green all the way to the lakeshore to create an expanded public gathering place downtown with views of the lake.
On Monday, the community is invited to view renderings of the new plan and comment during the open house. City Planner Adam Sayre added that the plans will be on display in City Hall the following day, Nov. 6.
- Summit Police Officer Dan Supple retires after 34 years on the job
- Kleefisch bills help needy families; keeps lakes safe
- Theatre on Main in Oconomowoc prepares for opening
- Oconomowoc Community Choir offers music scholarships
- Oconomowoc Community Choir presents its spring concert
- Oconomowoc High School students to sleep outside to raise awareness of homelessness
- Oconomowoc residence on Hancock Court a total loss after lightning strike causes fire
- Conservative meeting slated for Saturday in Oconomowoc
- Advisory committee examines growth and facilities needs in Oconomowoc schools
- In briefs: African, style show, wildlife