Associated Bank in Lisbon to close
Town of Lisbon — The Associated Bank facility at the intersection of Highways 164 and Q (County Line Road) will be closed permanently on Jan. 16, according to facility manager Mary Bates.
Bates said customers with accounts at the facility have been notified of the pending closing by mail. She said the three full-time and two part-time employees at the facility would be provided other opportunities at Associated Bank, possibly at facilities in Sussex or Menomonee Falls.
Meanwhile, the business hours at the facilities have been changed effective Monday, Oct.28. The facility will be closed at 5 p.m. on weekdays rather than 6 p.m. The drive through facility will also close at 5 p.m. except on Friday's, when it will remain open until 6 p.m.
Bates said she was not aware of the reasons for the Green Bay-based bank's decision to close the facility.
- Fitting tribute for civic treasure: Sussex history museum to be named after Fred Keller
- Keller: Sussex has changed in past 70 years
- 3,700 Lisbon residents without power for about two hours Wednesday (1)
- Sussex Hamilton presenting 'Cinderella' this weekend
- MBA spring tour open through May 1
- Super writers named in our superhero writing contest
- Town of Lisbon to spend $7 million on road repairs over next two years (1)
- Sussex woman battles rare disease, needs help to cover medical expenses
- Reel World: Reel World: 'Elvis and Nixon' has a story without a purpose
- Retrospect, April 27, 2016: Graduations used to be held at Community Hall