Associated Bank in Lisbon to close
Town of Lisbon — The Associated Bank facility at the intersection of Highways 164 and Q (County Line Road) will be closed permanently on Jan. 16, according to facility manager Mary Bates.
Bates said customers with accounts at the facility have been notified of the pending closing by mail. She said the three full-time and two part-time employees at the facility would be provided other opportunities at Associated Bank, possibly at facilities in Sussex or Menomonee Falls.
Meanwhile, the business hours at the facilities have been changed effective Monday, Oct.28. The facility will be closed at 5 p.m. on weekdays rather than 6 p.m. The drive through facility will also close at 5 p.m. except on Friday's, when it will remain open until 6 p.m.
Bates said she was not aware of the reasons for the Green Bay-based bank's decision to close the facility.
- Reel World: 'Tomorrowland' sermonizes, fails to inspire
- St. James Catholic Church to host annual thrift and bake sale
- North Shore Bank hosting food collection event in Sussex
- Retrospect, May 27, 2015: Tempero grows up before leaving for WWII
- Pages from the Past: May 27, 2015
- Bald Facts: May 27, 2015
- Waukesha County urged to extend voting machine deadline for municipalities
- Springtime = farmers markets around lake country area
- Lisbon sued over Highway Q planning decision (1)
- Goetz endorses Haass library president