Associated Bank in Lisbon to close
Town of Lisbon — The Associated Bank facility at the intersection of Highways 164 and Q (County Line Road) will be closed permanently on Jan. 16, according to facility manager Mary Bates.
Bates said customers with accounts at the facility have been notified of the pending closing by mail. She said the three full-time and two part-time employees at the facility would be provided other opportunities at Associated Bank, possibly at facilities in Sussex or Menomonee Falls.
Meanwhile, the business hours at the facilities have been changed effective Monday, Oct.28. The facility will be closed at 5 p.m. on weekdays rather than 6 p.m. The drive through facility will also close at 5 p.m. except on Friday's, when it will remain open until 6 p.m.
Bates said she was not aware of the reasons for the Green Bay-based bank's decision to close the facility.
- Sussex man repeatedly sexually assaulted a teenage girl, complaint says
- Retrospect, Feb. 4, 2015: Lawler helped with Sussex beginnings
- Pages from the Past: Feb. 4, 2015
- Former Lisbon Clerk/Administrator Elizabeth Kraus pleads not guilty
- Lawyers: Local governments should have policies on credit-card use
- Key vote expected on Main Street School
- Reel World: 'American Sniper' misses half the target
- Sussex father, son die in drowning incident
- Legislators meet with school board
- Hamilton Fine Arts Center offers a frightful family, Elvis, Tigers and 'Candy'