Associated Bank in Lisbon to close
Town of Lisbon — The Associated Bank facility at the intersection of Highways 164 and Q (County Line Road) will be closed permanently on Jan. 16, according to facility manager Mary Bates.
Bates said customers with accounts at the facility have been notified of the pending closing by mail. She said the three full-time and two part-time employees at the facility would be provided other opportunities at Associated Bank, possibly at facilities in Sussex or Menomonee Falls.
Meanwhile, the business hours at the facilities have been changed effective Monday, Oct.28. The facility will be closed at 5 p.m. on weekdays rather than 6 p.m. The drive through facility will also close at 5 p.m. except on Friday's, when it will remain open until 6 p.m.
Bates said she was not aware of the reasons for the Green Bay-based bank's decision to close the facility.
- Retrospect, Oct. 14, 2015: Community Hall was Depression-era project
- Pages from the Past: Oct. 14, 2015
- Reel World: Out of this world storytelling in 'The Martian'
- Sussex village budget proposes 5-percent levy increase
- Lake Country trick-or-treat times 2015
- Retrospect, Oct. 7, 2015: Lisbon Civil War flag makes it back home
- Pages from the Past: Oct. 7, 2015
- Local churches celebrate, react to Pope Francis' address to Congress
- Pay bonus suggested for Sussex firefighters
- Sussex, Pauline Haass Library dispute legal bills reach $170,000