Board to discuss possible used car lot ordinance
Village of Butler— Officials in the Village of Butler are expected to discuss a possible ordinance regulating used car lots on an unspecified date in the future.
Trustee Jeanne Briggs suggested the board look into having such an ordinance on its books during an agenda item devoted to communications at a meeting last week.
"I don't think we want a car lot on every corner," Briggs said.
If enacted, an ordinance would detail zoning within the community that would tighten some of the restrictions for used car lots.
Village President Richard Ensslin said he would place the matter on a future agenda for further discussion. The board could not go into detail on the issue at last week's regular meeting since it was not properly noticed on the agenda.
- World War II, Korea vet Mathiak dies
- Pages from the Past: July 8, 2015
- Sussex-Lisbon Area Historical Society seeks Hamilton yearbooks
- Hamilton classes of 60s and 70s invited to reunion Aug. 8
- Sussex village board relaxes liquor code
- Village of Sussex saves some trees, destroys others
- Retrospect, July 1, 2015: Connections yield historical treasure trove
- Pages from the Past: July 1, 2015
- Menomonee Falls approves outdoor dining parameters
- The Community league hosts their first ever garden tour in Menomonee Falls