Families invited to Fourth of July parade in Butler
Butler — The village of Butler's annual Fourth of July parade will begin at 2 p.m. on Friday, July 4; village officials are asking kids and their families to join the event
The parade will start at St. Agnes Church parking lot at 12801 W. Fairmount and proceed west to 132nd Street, turning south to Hampton Avenue.
The parade will continue east on Hampton Avenue to 127th street, turn north and finish at Frontier Park at 5152 N 127th St.
A fireworks display, at lower Frontier Park off of Custer Avenue, will begin at about 9:30 p.m.
Families with children wishing to participate in the parade should bring decorated bicycles, wagons and strollers to the Chase Bank parking lot at 127th Street and Hampton Avenue.
- 'Paper Towns' leaves something to be desired
- Hamilton School District launches online registration
- Retrospect, July 29, 2015: Canned soda was an idea ahead of its time
- Pages from the Past: July 29, 2015
- Rep. Chris Kapenga easily wins District 33 state Senate seat in Waukesha County
- Taco Bell approved, Kwik Trip waiting in Sussex
- Change gives most Hamilton district employees another personal day
- Retrospect, July 22, 2015: Podolske survives loss of her parents
- Pages from the Past: July 22, 2015
- Sussex Lions Daze parade winners announced