Families invited to Fourth of July parade in Butler
Butler — The village of Butler's annual Fourth of July parade will begin at 2 p.m. on Friday, July 4; village officials are asking kids and their families to join the event
The parade will start at St. Agnes Church parking lot at 12801 W. Fairmount and proceed west to 132nd Street, turning south to Hampton Avenue.
The parade will continue east on Hampton Avenue to 127th street, turn north and finish at Frontier Park at 5152 N 127th St.
A fireworks display, at lower Frontier Park off of Custer Avenue, will begin at about 9:30 p.m.
Families with children wishing to participate in the parade should bring decorated bicycles, wagons and strollers to the Chase Bank parking lot at 127th Street and Hampton Avenue.
- Substitute teacher allegedly caught drinking Fireball whiskey at work (7)
- Reel World: 'Tomorrowland' sermonizes, fails to inspire
- St. James Catholic Church to host annual thrift and bake sale
- North Shore Bank hosting food collection event in Sussex
- Retrospect, May 27, 2015: Tempero grows up before leaving for WWII
- Pages from the Past: May 27, 2015
- Bald Facts: May 27, 2015
- Waukesha County urged to extend voting machine deadline for municipalities
- Springtime = farmers markets around lake country area
- Lisbon sued over Highway Q planning decision (1)