Families invited to Fourth of July parade in Butler
Butler — The village of Butler's annual Fourth of July parade will begin at 2 p.m. on Friday, July 4; village officials are asking kids and their families to join the event
The parade will start at St. Agnes Church parking lot at 12801 W. Fairmount and proceed west to 132nd Street, turning south to Hampton Avenue.
The parade will continue east on Hampton Avenue to 127th street, turn north and finish at Frontier Park at 5152 N 127th St.
A fireworks display, at lower Frontier Park off of Custer Avenue, will begin at about 9:30 p.m.
Families with children wishing to participate in the parade should bring decorated bicycles, wagons and strollers to the Chase Bank parking lot at 127th Street and Hampton Avenue.
- Bald Facts, June 1, 2016
- Mark Otto ready to take the reins at Hamilton High School
- Farmers markets springing to life in Sussex, Butler, Menomonee Falls
- Sussex Meijer gears up for June 7 opening
- Hamilton tax levy lowered for 2016-17 budget
- Friends raise money for family of former Butler police lieutenant as investigation into his death continues (2)
- Nature's Path cited by OSHA for safety violations
- Pages from the Past: May 25, 2016
- Something for all us to scream about: Ice cream tips for a hot, hot summer
- Hamilton named to two prestigious national high school lists