Families invited to Fourth of July parade in Butler
Butler — The village of Butler's annual Fourth of July parade will begin at 2 p.m. on Friday, July 4; village officials are asking kids and their families to join the event
The parade will start at St. Agnes Church parking lot at 12801 W. Fairmount and proceed west to 132nd Street, turning south to Hampton Avenue.
The parade will continue east on Hampton Avenue to 127th street, turn north and finish at Frontier Park at 5152 N 127th St.
A fireworks display, at lower Frontier Park off of Custer Avenue, will begin at about 9:30 p.m.
Families with children wishing to participate in the parade should bring decorated bicycles, wagons and strollers to the Chase Bank parking lot at 127th Street and Hampton Avenue.
- Retrospect: White's marriage ends her teaching career
- Pages from the Past: Nov. 5, 2014
- Sawall has new Sussex project
- Heavy absentee balloting in Sussex,Lisbon
- Former Butler cop Pergande sentenced to 30 days in jail for inappropriate photo of exotic dancer
- Pink out event at Sky Zone
- Opposition to YMCA/Village Hall growing?
- Area students to perform in honors concert
- Class photo shows early 1900s Main Street School in Sussex
- Pages from the Past: Oct. 29, 2014