Families invited to Fourth of July parade in Butler
Butler — The village of Butler's annual Fourth of July parade will begin at 2 p.m. on Friday, July 4; village officials are asking kids and their families to join the event
The parade will start at St. Agnes Church parking lot at 12801 W. Fairmount and proceed west to 132nd Street, turning south to Hampton Avenue.
The parade will continue east on Hampton Avenue to 127th street, turn north and finish at Frontier Park at 5152 N 127th St.
A fireworks display, at lower Frontier Park off of Custer Avenue, will begin at about 9:30 p.m.
Families with children wishing to participate in the parade should bring decorated bicycles, wagons and strollers to the Chase Bank parking lot at 127th Street and Hampton Avenue.
- Yule Feed Families drive faces tall order in 25th year
- Lisbon may double debt for road repairs
- Reel World: 'The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2'
- Investigation into Sussex Lions Club coming to an end (1)
- Sussex food pantry looking for Christmas donations
- Pages from the Past, Nov. 25, 2015
- Retrsospect, Nov. 25, 2015: Play gets bumped from Community Hall
- New contract to make recycling easier in Sussex
- Sussex Lions have activities suspended because of gender discrimination allegations (4)
- Pauline Haass Library Board member Glodoski dies at 65