Families invited to Fourth of July parade in Butler
Butler — The village of Butler's annual Fourth of July parade will begin at 2 p.m. on Friday, July 4; village officials are asking kids and their families to join the event
The parade will start at St. Agnes Church parking lot at 12801 W. Fairmount and proceed west to 132nd Street, turning south to Hampton Avenue.
The parade will continue east on Hampton Avenue to 127th street, turn north and finish at Frontier Park at 5152 N 127th St.
A fireworks display, at lower Frontier Park off of Custer Avenue, will begin at about 9:30 p.m.
Families with children wishing to participate in the parade should bring decorated bicycles, wagons and strollers to the Chase Bank parking lot at 127th Street and Hampton Avenue.
- Fitting tribute for civic treasure: Sussex history museum to be named after Fred Keller
- Keller: Sussex has changed in past 70 years
- 3,700 Lisbon residents without power for about two hours Wednesday (1)
- Sussex Hamilton presenting 'Cinderella' this weekend
- MBA spring tour open through May 1
- Super writers named in our superhero writing contest
- Town of Lisbon to spend $7 million on road repairs over next two years (1)
- Sussex woman battles rare disease, needs help to cover medical expenses
- Reel World: Reel World: 'Elvis and Nixon' has a story without a purpose
- Retrospect, April 27, 2016: Graduations used to be held at Community Hall