Families invited to Fourth of July parade in Butler
Butler — The village of Butler's annual Fourth of July parade will begin at 2 p.m. on Friday, July 4; village officials are asking kids and their families to join the event
The parade will start at St. Agnes Church parking lot at 12801 W. Fairmount and proceed west to 132nd Street, turning south to Hampton Avenue.
The parade will continue east on Hampton Avenue to 127th street, turn north and finish at Frontier Park at 5152 N 127th St.
A fireworks display, at lower Frontier Park off of Custer Avenue, will begin at about 9:30 p.m.
Families with children wishing to participate in the parade should bring decorated bicycles, wagons and strollers to the Chase Bank parking lot at 127th Street and Hampton Avenue.
- Enter Halloween contest to win tickets to Legends & Lore
- Waukesha County jailer accused of child porn possession
- Lisbon fire chief optimistic about 2015 budget
- Spooky events in the area
- Mehringers honored at Wisconsin State Fair
- Five things to know about the Pauline Haass Library after the board dissolves
- Share Old World Wisconsin favorites for chance to win tickets
- Page from the Past: Oct. 1, 2014
- Retrospect, Oct. 1, 2014: Donation yields early look at Lannon
- Sussex spending nearly $60K on village hall plans