Families invited to Fourth of July parade in Butler
Butler — The village of Butler's annual Fourth of July parade will begin at 2 p.m. on Friday, July 4; village officials are asking kids and their families to join the event
The parade will start at St. Agnes Church parking lot at 12801 W. Fairmount and proceed west to 132nd Street, turning south to Hampton Avenue.
The parade will continue east on Hampton Avenue to 127th street, turn north and finish at Frontier Park at 5152 N 127th St.
A fireworks display, at lower Frontier Park off of Custer Avenue, will begin at about 9:30 p.m.
Families with children wishing to participate in the parade should bring decorated bicycles, wagons and strollers to the Chase Bank parking lot at 127th Street and Hampton Avenue.
- World War II, Korea vet Mathiak dies
- Pages from the Past: July 8, 2015
- Sussex-Lisbon Area Historical Society seeks Hamilton yearbooks
- Hamilton classes of 60s and 70s invited to reunion Aug. 8
- Sussex village board relaxes liquor code
- Village of Sussex saves some trees, destroys others
- Retrospect, July 1, 2015: Connections yield historical treasure trove
- Pages from the Past: July 1, 2015
- Menomonee Falls approves outdoor dining parameters
- The Community league hosts their first ever garden tour in Menomonee Falls