Families invited to Fourth of July parade in Butler
Butler — The village of Butler's annual Fourth of July parade will begin at 2 p.m. on Friday, July 4; village officials are asking kids and their families to join the event
The parade will start at St. Agnes Church parking lot at 12801 W. Fairmount and proceed west to 132nd Street, turning south to Hampton Avenue.
The parade will continue east on Hampton Avenue to 127th street, turn north and finish at Frontier Park at 5152 N 127th St.
A fireworks display, at lower Frontier Park off of Custer Avenue, will begin at about 9:30 p.m.
Families with children wishing to participate in the parade should bring decorated bicycles, wagons and strollers to the Chase Bank parking lot at 127th Street and Hampton Avenue.
- Retrospect, March 4, 2015: Community had front-row seats for Marsden fire
- Pages from the Past: March 4, 2015
- Complaint: Sussex woman threw a knife at her husband during argument
- 'The DUFF' brings back an awkward but fun genre
- Dentists help students brush up on dental awareness
- Plans for 200 new homes in Sussex
- Pages from the Past: Feb. 25, 2015
- Pauline Haass Library will sue Lisbon, again
- Key Sussex, Lisbon officials meet
- Lisbon, Sussex taxpayers share rising costs of legal battle of Pauline Haass Library (1)