Families invited to Fourth of July parade in Butler
Butler — The village of Butler's annual Fourth of July parade will begin at 2 p.m. on Friday, July 4; village officials are asking kids and their families to join the event
The parade will start at St. Agnes Church parking lot at 12801 W. Fairmount and proceed west to 132nd Street, turning south to Hampton Avenue.
The parade will continue east on Hampton Avenue to 127th street, turn north and finish at Frontier Park at 5152 N 127th St.
A fireworks display, at lower Frontier Park off of Custer Avenue, will begin at about 9:30 p.m.
Families with children wishing to participate in the parade should bring decorated bicycles, wagons and strollers to the Chase Bank parking lot at 127th Street and Hampton Avenue.
- Menomonee Falls wants to annex Lisbon land
- Car wash added to Highway Q gas station in Lisbon
- Pages from the Past: Feb. 10, 2016
- Bob Schlei was former Sussex fire chief
- Hamilton school board ratifies contract with United Lakewood Educators
- Pewaukee legislator's bill would boost funding for high school robotics
- Five Hamilton district students advance to regional spelling bee
- Tate Hutchinson wins Templeton Middle School Geographic Bee
- Reel World: 'Kung Fu Panda 3' 02/03/16
- Hamilton school board sets desired candidate profile to replace superintendent