Families invited to Fourth of July parade in Butler
Butler — The village of Butler's annual Fourth of July parade will begin at 2 p.m. on Friday, July 4; village officials are asking kids and their families to join the event
The parade will start at St. Agnes Church parking lot at 12801 W. Fairmount and proceed west to 132nd Street, turning south to Hampton Avenue.
The parade will continue east on Hampton Avenue to 127th street, turn north and finish at Frontier Park at 5152 N 127th St.
A fireworks display, at lower Frontier Park off of Custer Avenue, will begin at about 9:30 p.m.
Families with children wishing to participate in the parade should bring decorated bicycles, wagons and strollers to the Chase Bank parking lot at 127th Street and Hampton Avenue.
- Sussex man repeatedly sexually assaulted a teenage girl, complaint says
- Retrospect, Feb. 4, 2015: Lawler helped with Sussex beginnings
- Pages from the Past: Feb. 4, 2015
- Former Lisbon Clerk/Administrator Elizabeth Kraus pleads not guilty
- Lawyers: Local governments should have policies on credit-card use
- Key vote expected on Main Street School
- Reel World: 'American Sniper' misses half the target
- Sussex father, son die in drowning incident
- Legislators meet with school board
- Hamilton Fine Arts Center offers a frightful family, Elvis, Tigers and 'Candy'