Families invited to Fourth of July parade in Butler
Butler — The village of Butler's annual Fourth of July parade will begin at 2 p.m. on Friday, July 4; village officials are asking kids and their families to join the event
The parade will start at St. Agnes Church parking lot at 12801 W. Fairmount and proceed west to 132nd Street, turning south to Hampton Avenue.
The parade will continue east on Hampton Avenue to 127th street, turn north and finish at Frontier Park at 5152 N 127th St.
A fireworks display, at lower Frontier Park off of Custer Avenue, will begin at about 9:30 p.m.
Families with children wishing to participate in the parade should bring decorated bicycles, wagons and strollers to the Chase Bank parking lot at 127th Street and Hampton Avenue.
- Sussex exploring waste contract
- Pauline Haass Library won't have offices in Sussex's new civic center
- Grand Illusions show coming to Sussex at Hamilton Fine Arts Center
- Election battles loom in Sussex and Butler
- Pages from the Past: April 1, 2015
- Mediocre storyline, lackluster characters infiltrate 'Insurgent'
- Final home show celebrates season
- Six candidates battle for three seats in Sussex
- Two prominent residents from Sussex-Lisbon-Lannon area have passed
- Library board will spend more on Haass land lawsuit