Flight for Life called for Menomonee County Park bicycle accident
58-year-old man found unconscious and covered in cuts, news release states
A 58-year-old Menomonee Falls man was transported by helicopter to Froedtert Memorial Hospital Wednesday night after a fall from his bicycle left him unconscious.
The man, identified as Jyotirindra Sengupta, was found by police in Menomonee County Park unconscious and covered in cuts at 7 p.m. on Wednesday, June 19, according to a department news release. The man was wearing a helmet at the time of the crash and no vehicles were involved, the release reads.
Sheriff's Department spokeswoman Jennifer Wallschlaeger said Thursday that the man was still hospitalized and police were investigating the incident.
The Waukesha County Sheriff's Department was joined in response by the Village of Lannon Police Department. The Village of Menomonee Falls, Village of Lannon and Town of Lisbon Fire Departments also responded to the incident.
- Pages from the Past: Feb. 10, 2016
- Bob Schlei was former Sussex fire chief
- Hamilton school board ratifies contract with United Lakewood Educators
- Pewaukee legislator's bill would boost funding for high school robotics
- Five Hamilton district students advance to regional spelling bee
- Tate Hutchinson wins Templeton Middle School Geographic Bee
- Reel World: 'Kung Fu Panda 3' 02/03/16
- Hamilton school board sets desired candidate profile to replace superintendent
- Sussex Outreach Services food pantry finds temporary space
- Sussex takes proactive, community-based approach to combat drug use