Flight for Life called for Menomonee County Park bicycle accident
58-year-old man found unconscious and covered in cuts, news release states
A 58-year-old Menomonee Falls man was transported by helicopter to Froedtert Memorial Hospital Wednesday night after a fall from his bicycle left him unconscious.
The man, identified as Jyotirindra Sengupta, was found by police in Menomonee County Park unconscious and covered in cuts at 7 p.m. on Wednesday, June 19, according to a department news release. The man was wearing a helmet at the time of the crash and no vehicles were involved, the release reads.
Sheriff's Department spokeswoman Jennifer Wallschlaeger said Thursday that the man was still hospitalized and police were investigating the incident.
The Waukesha County Sheriff's Department was joined in response by the Village of Lannon Police Department. The Village of Menomonee Falls, Village of Lannon and Town of Lisbon Fire Departments also responded to the incident.
- Pages from the Past: May 4, 2016
- Fitting tribute for civic treasure: Sussex history museum to be named after Fred Keller
- Keller: Sussex has changed in past 70 years
- 3,700 Lisbon residents without power for about two hours Wednesday (1)
- A Cinderella story
- MBA spring tour open through May 1
- Super writers named in our superhero writing contest
- Town of Lisbon to spend $7 million on road repairs over next two years (1)
- Sussex woman battles rare disease, needs help to cover medical expenses
- Reel World: Reel World: 'Elvis and Nixon' has a story without a purpose