Flight for Life called for Menomonee County Park bicycle accident
58-year-old man found unconscious and covered in cuts, news release states
A 58-year-old Menomonee Falls man was transported by helicopter to Froedtert Memorial Hospital Wednesday night after a fall from his bicycle left him unconscious.
The man, identified as Jyotirindra Sengupta, was found by police in Menomonee County Park unconscious and covered in cuts at 7 p.m. on Wednesday, June 19, according to a department news release. The man was wearing a helmet at the time of the crash and no vehicles were involved, the release reads.
Sheriff's Department spokeswoman Jennifer Wallschlaeger said Thursday that the man was still hospitalized and police were investigating the incident.
The Waukesha County Sheriff's Department was joined in response by the Village of Lannon Police Department. The Village of Menomonee Falls, Village of Lannon and Town of Lisbon Fire Departments also responded to the incident.
- Bald Facts, June 1, 2016
- Mark Otto ready to take the reins at Hamilton High School
- Farmers markets springing to life in Sussex, Butler, Menomonee Falls
- Sussex Meijer gears up for June 7 opening
- Hamilton tax levy lowered for 2016-17 budget
- Friends raise money for family of former Butler police lieutenant as investigation into his death continues (2)
- Nature's Path cited by OSHA for safety violations
- Pages from the Past: May 25, 2016
- Something for all us to scream about: Ice cream tips for a hot, hot summer
- Hamilton named to two prestigious national high school lists