Flight for Life called for Menomonee County Park bicycle accident
58-year-old man found unconscious and covered in cuts, news release states
A 58-year-old Menomonee Falls man was transported by helicopter to Froedtert Memorial Hospital Wednesday night after a fall from his bicycle left him unconscious.
The man, identified as Jyotirindra Sengupta, was found by police in Menomonee County Park unconscious and covered in cuts at 7 p.m. on Wednesday, June 19, according to a department news release. The man was wearing a helmet at the time of the crash and no vehicles were involved, the release reads.
Sheriff's Department spokeswoman Jennifer Wallschlaeger said Thursday that the man was still hospitalized and police were investigating the incident.
The Waukesha County Sheriff's Department was joined in response by the Village of Lannon Police Department. The Village of Menomonee Falls, Village of Lannon and Town of Lisbon Fire Departments also responded to the incident.
- 'Age of Ultron' a victim of Marvel's own success
- Sawall buying not-for-profits' land in Sussex
- Pauline Haass Public Library News: May 6, 2015
- Marketing on shoestring budget topic at May 20 Sussex Chamber of Commerce event
- Retrospect, May 6, 2015: Fraternal organizations disapper from landscape
- Pages from the Past: May 6, 2015
- Reel World 04/29/15: 'Ex Machina'
- Trustees Cmeyla, Petricca to resign from Sussex village board
- Sussex man charged with drunken driving, unruly behavior
- Retrospect, April 29, 2015: Plank School was a Lisbon staple