The Hamilton Drama group presents, "Curtains - A Musical Comedy Whodunit" produced through special arrangements with Theatrical Rights Worldwide.
"It's the brassy, bright and promising year of 1959. Boston's Colonial Theatre is host to the opening night performance of a new musical. When the leading lady mysteriously dies on stage the entire cast and crew are suspects. Enter a local detective, who just happens to be a musical theatre fan!" reads a play summary.
Shows are 7 p.m. Feb. 7-9 and 2 p.m. on Feb. 10 at the Hamilton Fine Arts Center, W220 N6151 Townline Road. Cost: $8 adults, $5 students and seniors.
Advance tickets available at HHS Office C during school hours or through the Hamilton Fine Arts Center Box Office. For ticket information call (262) 246-6471 ext 1552.
- Class photo shows early 1900s Main Street School in Sussex
- Pages from the Past: Oct. 29, 2014
- Learning is sweet for students when Stacy Leuty is in the classroom
- Pergande found guilty of disorderly conduct in Butler police case
- Lisbon searches for administrator
- Progress in Haass Library talks
- Brandtjen, Read discuss issues
- Waukesha County chairman's salary could be cut in half
- Pages from the past: Oct. 22, 2014
- "Nettie" White becomes Sussex teacher in her early 20s