The Hamilton Drama group presents, "Curtains - A Musical Comedy Whodunit" produced through special arrangements with Theatrical Rights Worldwide.
"It's the brassy, bright and promising year of 1959. Boston's Colonial Theatre is host to the opening night performance of a new musical. When the leading lady mysteriously dies on stage the entire cast and crew are suspects. Enter a local detective, who just happens to be a musical theatre fan!" reads a play summary.
Shows are 7 p.m. Feb. 7-9 and 2 p.m. on Feb. 10 at the Hamilton Fine Arts Center, W220 N6151 Townline Road. Cost: $8 adults, $5 students and seniors.
Advance tickets available at HHS Office C during school hours or through the Hamilton Fine Arts Center Box Office. For ticket information call (262) 246-6471 ext 1552.
- Pages from the Past: Feb. 4, 2015
- Former Lisbon Clerk/Administrator Elizabeth Kraus pleads not guilty
- Lawyers: Local governments should have policies on credit-card use
- Key vote expected on Main Street School
- Reel World: 'American Sniper' misses half the target
- Sussex father, son die in drowning incident
- Legislators meet with school board
- Hamilton Fine Arts Center offers a frightful family, Elvis, Tigers and 'Candy'
- Retrospect, Jan. 28, 2015: Hadfield had big impact on early Lannon
- Pages from the Past: Jan. 28, 2015