The Hamilton Drama group presents, "Curtains - A Musical Comedy Whodunit" produced through special arrangements with Theatrical Rights Worldwide.
"It's the brassy, bright and promising year of 1959. Boston's Colonial Theatre is host to the opening night performance of a new musical. When the leading lady mysteriously dies on stage the entire cast and crew are suspects. Enter a local detective, who just happens to be a musical theatre fan!" reads a play summary.
Shows are 7 p.m. Feb. 7-9 and 2 p.m. on Feb. 10 at the Hamilton Fine Arts Center, W220 N6151 Townline Road. Cost: $8 adults, $5 students and seniors.
Advance tickets available at HHS Office C during school hours or through the Hamilton Fine Arts Center Box Office. For ticket information call (262) 246-6471 ext 1552.
- Hamilton tax rate lower than expected
- Retrospect, Nov. 26, 2014: Help needed identifying World War II-era photos
- Pages from the Past: Nov. 26, 2014
- 'Big Hero 6' beautiful, fun, but ending lacks Disney magic
- Tech Talks at Hamilton High School engage senior citizens
- Town of Lisbon annual meeting set
- Hamilton senior taking a unique path
- Village President Goetz says 'No' to Sussex Y
- Voter OK sought for new village hall
- Group distributes yard signs to save Weyer Park in Sussex