The Hamilton Drama group presents, "Curtains - A Musical Comedy Whodunit" produced through special arrangements with Theatrical Rights Worldwide.
"It's the brassy, bright and promising year of 1959. Boston's Colonial Theatre is host to the opening night performance of a new musical. When the leading lady mysteriously dies on stage the entire cast and crew are suspects. Enter a local detective, who just happens to be a musical theatre fan!" reads a play summary.
Shows are 7 p.m. Feb. 7-9 and 2 p.m. on Feb. 10 at the Hamilton Fine Arts Center, W220 N6151 Townline Road. Cost: $8 adults, $5 students and seniors.
Advance tickets available at HHS Office C during school hours or through the Hamilton Fine Arts Center Box Office. For ticket information call (262) 246-6471 ext 1552.
- Bald Facts, June 1, 2016
- Mark Otto ready to take the reins at Hamilton High School
- Farmers markets springing to life in Sussex, Butler, Menomonee Falls
- Sussex Meijer gears up for June 7 opening
- Hamilton tax levy lowered for 2016-17 budget
- Friends raise money for family of former Butler police lieutenant as investigation into his death continues (2)
- Nature's Path cited by OSHA for safety violations
- Pages from the Past: May 25, 2016
- Something for all us to scream about: Ice cream tips for a hot, hot summer
- Hamilton named to two prestigious national high school lists