The Hamilton Drama group presents, "Curtains - A Musical Comedy Whodunit" produced through special arrangements with Theatrical Rights Worldwide.
"It's the brassy, bright and promising year of 1959. Boston's Colonial Theatre is host to the opening night performance of a new musical. When the leading lady mysteriously dies on stage the entire cast and crew are suspects. Enter a local detective, who just happens to be a musical theatre fan!" reads a play summary.
Shows are 7 p.m. Feb. 7-9 and 2 p.m. on Feb. 10 at the Hamilton Fine Arts Center, W220 N6151 Townline Road. Cost: $8 adults, $5 students and seniors.
Advance tickets available at HHS Office C during school hours or through the Hamilton Fine Arts Center Box Office. For ticket information call (262) 246-6471 ext 1552.
- Hamilton School District preps for start of school year
- Supreme Court ruling impacts Sussex, Butler signage
- Sussex Fire Department not to consolidate, seeks to hire full-time chief
- Retrospect, July 20, 2016: Weaver finishes up his time in the service
- Butler's Autumn Howell Kruse receives Hamilton Distinguished Alum Award
- Sussex Fire Chief Colin 'Corky' Curtis reflects on his 41 years of service
- Pages from the Past, July 20, 2016
- Sussex event raises $3,000 for Alzheimer's Association
- Sharp Packaging moves into new plant in Sussex
- Meijer donates $5,000 to Sussex Lions Daze fireworks show