The Hamilton Drama group presents, "Curtains - A Musical Comedy Whodunit" produced through special arrangements with Theatrical Rights Worldwide.
"It's the brassy, bright and promising year of 1959. Boston's Colonial Theatre is host to the opening night performance of a new musical. When the leading lady mysteriously dies on stage the entire cast and crew are suspects. Enter a local detective, who just happens to be a musical theatre fan!" reads a play summary.
Shows are 7 p.m. Feb. 7-9 and 2 p.m. on Feb. 10 at the Hamilton Fine Arts Center, W220 N6151 Townline Road. Cost: $8 adults, $5 students and seniors.
Advance tickets available at HHS Office C during school hours or through the Hamilton Fine Arts Center Box Office. For ticket information call (262) 246-6471 ext 1552.
- Hamilton School Board names Brad Hoffmann as new Templeton Middle School principal
- Reel World: 'Hologram' not quite fit for a king
- Sussex community comes through for SOS food pantry
- Exhibit displays treasures from Sussex's past
- Main Street construction in Sussex causes mixed emotions
- 50th anniversary of great fire in Sussex remembered
- Eagle Scout from Sussex constructs Armed Forces Memorial at Hamilton High School
- Retrospect, May 4, 2016: Sussex Community Hall enters its final days
- Pages from the Past: May 4, 2016
- Fitting tribute for civic treasure: Sussex history museum to be named after Fred Keller