Hamilton grads plan multi-class reunion
Former Hamilton High School students Mike Hyland, Mike Paradies and Sue Rusteika have planned a mass reunion from 1-7 p.m. on Saturday, Aug. 9, at Sussex Village Park. Registration is $15 per person in advance and $20 on the day of the event.
Hamilton had its first class (freshmen and sophomores) in September 1962 and its first graduation in 1965. The class of 1979 was by far the largest class Hamilton had to that point.
While it is for the students of the 1960s and 1970s, Hyland said some teachers have indicated they will attend. Hyland said if anyone else really wants to attend and feels a kinship to those early classes, they are welcome as well.
Reservations are being passed out by Sue Rusteika, N116 W16796 Main Street, Germantown, WI, 53022. The organizers can be reached by phone: Paradies at (920) 602-2250, Hyland at (262) 781-8695 and Rusteika at (262) 893-2527.
The registration deadline is Aug. 1.
- Hamilton School Board names Brad Hoffmann as new Templeton Middle School principal
- Reel World: 'Hologram' not quite fit for a king
- Sussex community comes through for SOS food pantry
- Exhibit displays treasures from Sussex's past
- Main Street construction in Sussex causes mixed emotions
- 50th anniversary of great fire in Sussex remembered
- Eagle Scout from Sussex constructs Armed Forces Memorial at Hamilton High School
- Retrospect, May 4, 2016: Sussex Community Hall enters its final days
- Pages from the Past: May 4, 2016
- Fitting tribute for civic treasure: Sussex history museum to be named after Fred Keller