Hamilton grads plan multi-class reunion
Former Hamilton High School students Mike Hyland, Mike Paradies and Sue Rusteika have planned a mass reunion from 1-7 p.m. on Saturday, Aug. 9, at Sussex Village Park. Registration is $15 per person in advance and $20 on the day of the event.
Hamilton had its first class (freshmen and sophomores) in September 1962 and its first graduation in 1965. The class of 1979 was by far the largest class Hamilton had to that point.
While it is for the students of the 1960s and 1970s, Hyland said some teachers have indicated they will attend. Hyland said if anyone else really wants to attend and feels a kinship to those early classes, they are welcome as well.
Reservations are being passed out by Sue Rusteika, N116 W16796 Main Street, Germantown, WI, 53022. The organizers can be reached by phone: Paradies at (920) 602-2250, Hyland at (262) 781-8695 and Rusteika at (262) 893-2527.
The registration deadline is Aug. 1.
- Money borrowed, village hall construction begins in Sussex
- Village of Butler home invaded
- Reel World: 'No Escape' offers uncomfortable suspense
- Offices to be closed for Labor Day
- Gas station approved ... with conditions
- Carran seems like good fit for Sussex Village Board
- Hamilton High School reaches enrollment record
- Hamilton High School junior begins Eagle Scout project
- Retrospect, Sept. 2, 2015: Frantls carve niche in Sussex
- Pages from the Past: Sept. 2, 2015