Hamilton grads plan multi-class reunion
Former Hamilton High School students Mike Hyland, Mike Paradies and Sue Rusteika have planned a mass reunion from 1-7 p.m. on Saturday, Aug. 9, at Sussex Village Park. Registration is $15 per person in advance and $20 on the day of the event.
Hamilton had its first class (freshmen and sophomores) in September 1962 and its first graduation in 1965. The class of 1979 was by far the largest class Hamilton had to that point.
While it is for the students of the 1960s and 1970s, Hyland said some teachers have indicated they will attend. Hyland said if anyone else really wants to attend and feels a kinship to those early classes, they are welcome as well.
Reservations are being passed out by Sue Rusteika, N116 W16796 Main Street, Germantown, WI, 53022. The organizers can be reached by phone: Paradies at (920) 602-2250, Hyland at (262) 781-8695 and Rusteika at (262) 893-2527.
The registration deadline is Aug. 1.
- Hamilton schools announce information for new school year
- Retrospect, Aug. 5, 2015: Masonic lodge set to be demolished
- Pages from the Past: Aug. 5, 2015
- 'Paper Towns' leaves something to be desired
- Hamilton School District launches online registration
- Retrospect, July 29, 2015: Canned soda was an idea ahead of its time
- Pages from the Past: July 29, 2015
- Rep. Chris Kapenga easily wins District 33 state Senate seat in Waukesha County
- Taco Bell approved, Kwik Trip waiting in Sussex
- Change gives most Hamilton district employees another personal day