Hamilton grads plan multi-class reunion
Former Hamilton High School students Mike Hyland, Mike Paradies and Sue Rusteika have planned a mass reunion from 1-7 p.m. on Saturday, Aug. 9, at Sussex Village Park. Registration is $15 per person in advance and $20 on the day of the event.
Hamilton had its first class (freshmen and sophomores) in September 1962 and its first graduation in 1965. The class of 1979 was by far the largest class Hamilton had to that point.
While it is for the students of the 1960s and 1970s, Hyland said some teachers have indicated they will attend. Hyland said if anyone else really wants to attend and feels a kinship to those early classes, they are welcome as well.
Reservations are being passed out by Sue Rusteika, N116 W16796 Main Street, Germantown, WI, 53022. The organizers can be reached by phone: Paradies at (920) 602-2250, Hyland at (262) 781-8695 and Rusteika at (262) 893-2527.
The registration deadline is Aug. 1.
- Retrospect, Nov. 26, 2014: Help needed identifying World War II-era photos
- Pages from the Past: Nov. 26, 2014
- 'Big Hero 6' beautiful, fun, but ending lacks Disney magic
- Tech Talks at Hamilton High School engage senior citizens
- Town of Lisbon annual meeting set
- Hamilton senior taking a unique path
- Village President Goetz says 'No' to Sussex Y
- Voter OK sought for new village hall
- Group distributes yard signs to save Weyer Park in Sussex
- Retrospect, Nov. 19, 2014: Howard rises to prominence in women's organization