Hamilton grads plan multi-class reunion
Former Hamilton High School students Mike Hyland, Mike Paradies and Sue Rusteika have planned a mass reunion from 1-7 p.m. on Saturday, Aug. 9, at Sussex Village Park. Registration is $15 per person in advance and $20 on the day of the event.
Hamilton had its first class (freshmen and sophomores) in September 1962 and its first graduation in 1965. The class of 1979 was by far the largest class Hamilton had to that point.
While it is for the students of the 1960s and 1970s, Hyland said some teachers have indicated they will attend. Hyland said if anyone else really wants to attend and feels a kinship to those early classes, they are welcome as well.
Reservations are being passed out by Sue Rusteika, N116 W16796 Main Street, Germantown, WI, 53022. The organizers can be reached by phone: Paradies at (920) 602-2250, Hyland at (262) 781-8695 and Rusteika at (262) 893-2527.
The registration deadline is Aug. 1.
- Hamilton School District preps for start of school year
- Supreme Court ruling impacts Sussex, Butler signage
- Sussex Fire Department not to consolidate, seeks to hire full-time chief
- Retrospect, July 20, 2016: Weaver finishes up his time in the service
- Butler's Autumn Howell Kruse receives Hamilton Distinguished Alum Award
- Sussex Fire Chief Colin 'Corky' Curtis reflects on his 41 years of service
- Pages from the Past, July 20, 2016
- Sussex event raises $3,000 for Alzheimer's Association
- Sharp Packaging moves into new plant in Sussex
- Meijer donates $5,000 to Sussex Lions Daze fireworks show