Is your child ready for life after school?
Darnell Bradley and Rachel Holley Sciortino will team for the next Get Connected program, "Preparing Your Child for the Global Marketplace" from 6 to 7:30 p.m. on Wednesday, Nov. 7 in the Hamilton High School Library, W220 N6151 Town Line Road.
Bradley is an assistant professor at Cardinal Stritch University in Leadership Studies and has worked with young people his entire career. Holley Sciortino is a communications consultant with more than 20 years experience in marketing events and communications.
Program topics include
Learn what businesses are looking for when hiring.
Understand cultural competence in the educational setting.
Find out how you can start critical conversations about cultural competency, be a role model and help your children understand the cultural complexities of the world around them.
RSVP is required for this program. Respond with name, phone and email to Get Connected organizer, Kristin Hasbrook at firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit www.hamilton.k12.wi.us/GetConnected for more information.
- 'Age of Ultron' a victim of Marvel's own success
- Sawall buying not-for-profits' land in Sussex
- Pauline Haass Public Library News: May 6, 2015
- Marketing on shoestring budget topic at May 20 Sussex Chamber of Commerce event
- Retrospect, May 6, 2015: Fraternal organizations disapper from landscape
- Pages from the Past: May 6, 2015
- Reel World 04/29/15: 'Ex Machina'
- Trustees Cmeyla, Petricca to resign from Sussex village board
- Sussex man charged with drunken driving, unruly behavior
- Retrospect, April 29, 2015: Plank School was a Lisbon staple