Is your child ready for life after school?
Darnell Bradley and Rachel Holley Sciortino will team for the next Get Connected program, "Preparing Your Child for the Global Marketplace" from 6 to 7:30 p.m. on Wednesday, Nov. 7 in the Hamilton High School Library, W220 N6151 Town Line Road.
Bradley is an assistant professor at Cardinal Stritch University in Leadership Studies and has worked with young people his entire career. Holley Sciortino is a communications consultant with more than 20 years experience in marketing events and communications.
Program topics include
Learn what businesses are looking for when hiring.
Understand cultural competence in the educational setting.
Find out how you can start critical conversations about cultural competency, be a role model and help your children understand the cultural complexities of the world around them.
RSVP is required for this program. Respond with name, phone and email to Get Connected organizer, Kristin Hasbrook at email@example.com. Visit www.hamilton.k12.wi.us/GetConnected for more information.
- Class photo shows early 1900s Main Street School in Sussex
- Pages from the Past: Oct. 29, 2014
- Learning is sweet for students when Stacy Leuty is in the classroom
- Pergande found guilty of disorderly conduct in Butler police case
- Lisbon searches for administrator
- Progress in Haass Library talks
- Brandtjen, Read discuss issues
- Waukesha County chairman's salary could be cut in half
- Pages from the past: Oct. 22, 2014
- "Nettie" White becomes Sussex teacher in her early 20s