Is your child ready for life after school?
Darnell Bradley and Rachel Holley Sciortino will team for the next Get Connected program, "Preparing Your Child for the Global Marketplace" from 6 to 7:30 p.m. on Wednesday, Nov. 7 in the Hamilton High School Library, W220 N6151 Town Line Road.
Bradley is an assistant professor at Cardinal Stritch University in Leadership Studies and has worked with young people his entire career. Holley Sciortino is a communications consultant with more than 20 years experience in marketing events and communications.
Program topics include
Learn what businesses are looking for when hiring.
Understand cultural competence in the educational setting.
Find out how you can start critical conversations about cultural competency, be a role model and help your children understand the cultural complexities of the world around them.
RSVP is required for this program. Respond with name, phone and email to Get Connected organizer, Kristin Hasbrook at email@example.com. Visit www.hamilton.k12.wi.us/GetConnected for more information.
- Hamilton tax levy lowered for 2016-17 budget
- Friends raise money for family of former Butler police lieutenant as investigation into his death continues (2)
- Nature's Path cited by OSHA for safety violations
- Pages from the Past: May 25, 2016
- Something for all us to scream about: Ice cream tips for a hot, hot summer
- Hamilton named to two prestigious national high school lists
- Charges filed in Sussex shooting (1)
- Lisbon, Chenequa in closed-door talks with waste hauler over contract disputes
- Local motorists warned about speeding, stop signs during Sussex Main Street construction work
- Sussex approves sewer agreement