Lisbon names new deputy clerk
Town of Lisbon - Cassy Rivers, 41, who has spent much of her life working in municipal government, has been appointed deputy clerk for the Town of Lisbon.
She replaces Sandi Gettelman who retired at the end of the 2012.
Rivers served as a deputy clerk, police clerk, police transcriber and parking enforcement officer during a 20-year tenure with the City of Waukesha. She also worked part time in Pewaukee and City of New Berlin following her graduation from high school in West Allis where she raised. She has also attended the Waukesha County Technical College as well as the University of Wisconsin-Waukesha.
She will be responsible for assisting Town Administrator/Clerk Jeff Musche in administering local elections as well as working with the Plan Commission and assisting town residents on matters relating to government.
Rivers began her new duties on Thursday, Feb 7. She was appointed by the Town Board in January.
- Retrospect, April 22, 2015: Ashes to ashes
- Pages from the Past: April 22, 2015
- Sussex man who allegedly molested his daughters gets modified bail
- Sussex incumbents win
- Battle brewing in Sussex over Kwik Trip
- Sussex woman accused of assaulting husband with knife pleads not guilty
- Retrospect, April 15, 2015: Quarry turns 125 this year
- Pages from the Past: April 15, 2015
- Sterling House joins Sussex Area Chamber
- Hamilton High School student finalist for national award