Lisbon names new deputy clerk
Town of Lisbon - Cassy Rivers, 41, who has spent much of her life working in municipal government, has been appointed deputy clerk for the Town of Lisbon.
She replaces Sandi Gettelman who retired at the end of the 2012.
Rivers served as a deputy clerk, police clerk, police transcriber and parking enforcement officer during a 20-year tenure with the City of Waukesha. She also worked part time in Pewaukee and City of New Berlin following her graduation from high school in West Allis where she raised. She has also attended the Waukesha County Technical College as well as the University of Wisconsin-Waukesha.
She will be responsible for assisting Town Administrator/Clerk Jeff Musche in administering local elections as well as working with the Plan Commission and assisting town residents on matters relating to government.
Rivers began her new duties on Thursday, Feb 7. She was appointed by the Town Board in January.
- Sussex village board relaxes liquor code
- Village of Sussex saves some trees, destroys others
- Retrospect, July 1, 2015: Connections yield historical treasure trove
- Pages from the Past: July 1, 2015
- Menomonee Falls approves outdoor dining parameters
- The Community league hosts their first ever garden tour in Menomonee Falls
- West Bend man critically injured in two-vehicle crash
- Sussex man reportedly stabbed girlfriend, himself
- Rep. Chris Kapenga wins District 33 Republican state Senate primary
- Reel World: 'Inside Out' doesn't quite live up to the hype