Man allegedly punches sister in fight
Village of Pewaukee - A dustup led to child abuse charges for a Sussex man after he allegedly repeatedly punched his 13-year-old sister in the face on Oct. 15.
At about 10:49 p.m. that day, officers responded to a noise complaint at 349 Morris St.
When officers entered the building they found several underage people consuming alcohol and were told there was a fight. They made several arrests for underage drinking and then went to talk with the 13-year-old girl, according to the criminal complaint.
The girl told police that her 22-year-old brother, Parry W. Rodriguez Koutsios, of Sussex, had been involved in the fight, during which she tried to help her brother. Rodriguez Koutsios responded by punching her three times in the face,the complaint alleged.
The girl said she had a headache and some vision loss in her left eye as a result.
Rodriguez Koutsios was handcuffed and placed in the back of a squad car, but he allegedly opened the door and fled. The officers found him hiding under a bush. Rather than complying with officers' order Rodriguez Koutsios continued to fight with the officer, who allegedly received several scratches to his wrist, forearm and upper arm as a result of the struggle.
Rodriguez Koutsios faces felony charges for child abuse and escape, as well as a charge for resisting.
- Retrospect, March 4, 2015: Community had front-row seats for Marsden fire
- Pages from the Past: March 4, 2015
- Complaint: Sussex woman threw a knife at her husband during argument
- 'The DUFF' brings back an awkward but fun genre
- Dentists help students brush up on dental awareness
- Plans for 200 new homes in Sussex
- Pages from the Past: Feb. 25, 2015
- Pauline Haass Library will sue Lisbon, again
- Key Sussex, Lisbon officials meet
- Lisbon, Sussex taxpayers share rising costs of legal battle of Pauline Haass Library (1)