Man allegedly punches sister in fight
Village of Pewaukee - A dustup led to child abuse charges for a Sussex man after he allegedly repeatedly punched his 13-year-old sister in the face on Oct. 15.
At about 10:49 p.m. that day, officers responded to a noise complaint at 349 Morris St.
When officers entered the building they found several underage people consuming alcohol and were told there was a fight. They made several arrests for underage drinking and then went to talk with the 13-year-old girl, according to the criminal complaint.
The girl told police that her 22-year-old brother, Parry W. Rodriguez Koutsios, of Sussex, had been involved in the fight, during which she tried to help her brother. Rodriguez Koutsios responded by punching her three times in the face,the complaint alleged.
The girl said she had a headache and some vision loss in her left eye as a result.
Rodriguez Koutsios was handcuffed and placed in the back of a squad car, but he allegedly opened the door and fled. The officers found him hiding under a bush. Rather than complying with officers' order Rodriguez Koutsios continued to fight with the officer, who allegedly received several scratches to his wrist, forearm and upper arm as a result of the struggle.
Rodriguez Koutsios faces felony charges for child abuse and escape, as well as a charge for resisting.
- Fitting tribute for civic treasure: Sussex history museum to be named after Fred Keller
- Keller: Sussex has changed in past 70 years
- 3,700 Lisbon residents without power for about two hours Wednesday (1)
- Sussex Hamilton presenting 'Cinderella' this weekend
- MBA spring tour open through May 1
- Super writers named in our superhero writing contest
- Town of Lisbon to spend $7 million on road repairs over next two years (1)
- Sussex woman battles rare disease, needs help to cover medical expenses
- Reel World: Reel World: 'Elvis and Nixon' has a story without a purpose
- Retrospect, April 27, 2016: Graduations used to be held at Community Hall