Village of Butler
No projects are planned.
Village of Lannon
There are no major road repair projects scheduled in the village, according to Lannon officials.
Town of Lisbon
Construction is expected to begin later this summer, including resurfacing of all streets in the Hidden Oaks (1), Mt. Vernon (2), Phyllis Way (3), Beacon Hill (4), and Walnut Road (5) subdivisions.
There will be crack filling and other repairs on Plainview (6), Hillside (7), Mary Hill (8), Lake Five (9) roads as well as roads in the Celtic Ridge (10) and Ironwood West (11) subdivisions.
Village of Menomonee Falls
Road construction projects are expected to begin in June and end in early September.
Costs for the segments of the project are as follows: curb and gutter: $240,200; reclaimed asphalt: $199,900; boiler slag: $348,200 and road paving: $839,700. For information on where the projects will take place, visit the village website at: www.menomonee-falls.org
No road closures or detours are expected; however temporary lane closures may occur.
Village of Sussex
Construction was expected to begin in May, with resurfacing and other repairs of all streets in the Old Mill, Lingelbach, Olde Town and Stonefield subdivisions (12).
- Hamilton School District names next superintendent finalists
- Fall prevention presentation at Brookdale Sussex Feb. 11
- Hamilton High School will be haunted Feb. 11-14
- Fire department volunteers honored in Lisbon
- Retrospect, Feb. 10, 2016: Observatory Hill aided building of railroads
- Reel World, Feb. 10, 2016: No crowns for 'Caesar!'
- Menomonee Falls wants to annex Lisbon land
- Car wash added to Highway Q gas station in Lisbon
- Pages from the Past: Feb. 10, 2016
- Bob Schlei was former Sussex fire chief