Reservations are required. Lunches are served Monday-Friday through the Waukesha County meal program on a donation basis. Make lunch reservations at least 24 hours in advance by calling (262) 246-6747 between 10 a.m. and 1 p.m., Monday-Friday or (262) 548-7826 anytime. Those wishing to be served a diabetic dessert must indicate so at the time of reservation.
The Sussex Community Center is at W240 N5765 Maple Ave.
Wednesday, April 16: Roast pork, gravy, mashed potatoes, sweet sour red cabbage, rye bread, brownie.
Thursday, April 17: Polish sausage on bun, marinated vegetable salad, fruit mix, cookie.
Friday, April 18: Whole wheat penne pasta with parmesan marinara sauce, cheese slice, tossed salad, warm breadstick, apricots, ice cream.
Monday, April 21: Hot ham and roll, potato salad, baked beans, pineapple cream cheese torte.
Tuesday, April 22: Baked fish, au gratin potatoes, creamy coleslaw, rye bread, lemon pudding.
Wednesday, April 23: Teriyaki chicken breast, brown rice, oriental vegetables, bread, tropical fruit, sugar cookie.
- Bald Facts, June 1, 2016
- Mark Otto ready to take the reins at Hamilton High School
- Farmers markets springing to life in Sussex, Butler, Menomonee Falls
- Sussex Meijer gears up for June 7 opening
- Hamilton tax levy lowered for 2016-17 budget
- Friends raise money for family of former Butler police lieutenant as investigation into his death continues (2)
- Nature's Path cited by OSHA for safety violations
- Pages from the Past: May 25, 2016
- Something for all us to scream about: Ice cream tips for a hot, hot summer
- Hamilton named to two prestigious national high school lists