Reservations are required. Lunches are served Monday-Friday through the Waukesha County meal program on a donation basis. Make lunch reservations at least 24 hours in advance by calling (262) 246-6747 between 10 a.m. and 1 p.m., Monday-Friday or (262) 548-7826 anytime. Those wishing to be served a diabetic dessert must indicate so at the time of reservation.
The Sussex Community Center is at W240 N5765 Maple Ave.
Wednesday, April 16: Roast pork, gravy, mashed potatoes, sweet sour red cabbage, rye bread, brownie.
Thursday, April 17: Polish sausage on bun, marinated vegetable salad, fruit mix, cookie.
Friday, April 18: Whole wheat penne pasta with parmesan marinara sauce, cheese slice, tossed salad, warm breadstick, apricots, ice cream.
Monday, April 21: Hot ham and roll, potato salad, baked beans, pineapple cream cheese torte.
Tuesday, April 22: Baked fish, au gratin potatoes, creamy coleslaw, rye bread, lemon pudding.
Wednesday, April 23: Teriyaki chicken breast, brown rice, oriental vegetables, bread, tropical fruit, sugar cookie.
- Enter Halloween contest to win tickets to Legends & Lore
- Waukesha County jailer accused of child porn possession
- Lisbon fire chief optimistic about 2015 budget
- Spooky events in the area
- Mehringers honored at Wisconsin State Fair
- Five things to know about the Pauline Haass Library after the board dissolves
- Share Old World Wisconsin favorites for chance to win tickets
- Page from the Past: Oct. 1, 2014
- Retrospect, Oct. 1, 2014: Donation yields early look at Lannon
- Sussex spending nearly $60K on village hall plans