Reservations are required. Lunches are served Monday-Friday through the Waukesha County meal program on a donation basis. Make lunch reservations at least 24 hours in advance by calling (262) 246-6747 between 10 a.m. and 1 p.m., Monday-Friday or (262) 548-7826 anytime. Those wishing to be served a diabetic dessert must indicate so at the time of reservation.
The Sussex Community Center is at W240 N5765 Maple Ave.
Wednesday, April 16: Roast pork, gravy, mashed potatoes, sweet sour red cabbage, rye bread, brownie.
Thursday, April 17: Polish sausage on bun, marinated vegetable salad, fruit mix, cookie.
Friday, April 18: Whole wheat penne pasta with parmesan marinara sauce, cheese slice, tossed salad, warm breadstick, apricots, ice cream.
Monday, April 21: Hot ham and roll, potato salad, baked beans, pineapple cream cheese torte.
Tuesday, April 22: Baked fish, au gratin potatoes, creamy coleslaw, rye bread, lemon pudding.
Wednesday, April 23: Teriyaki chicken breast, brown rice, oriental vegetables, bread, tropical fruit, sugar cookie.
- Retrospect, Feb. 4, 2015: Lawler helped with Sussex beginnings
- Pages from the Past: Feb. 4, 2015
- Former Lisbon Clerk/Administrator Elizabeth Kraus pleads not guilty
- Lawyers: Local governments should have policies on credit-card use
- Key vote expected on Main Street School
- Reel World: 'American Sniper' misses half the target
- Sussex father, son die in drowning incident
- Legislators meet with school board
- Hamilton Fine Arts Center offers a frightful family, Elvis, Tigers and 'Candy'
- Retrospect, Jan. 28, 2015: Hadfield had big impact on early Lannon