Having taken on the Waukesha County Fair, intrepid Lake Country Publications/NOW reporter Megan Sukovich now takes us on the tilt-a-whirlwind adventure that is the 2014 Wisconsin State Fair.
Don't let today's chance of scattered thunderstorms rain on your parade! Here are a few things you can do this evening and still stay dry at the Wisconsin State Fair.
- Milking Demonstrations at 3 and 5 p.m. in the dairy parlor on the southeast corner of the Horse Barn
- Cactus and Succulents Demonstration at 5 p.m. in the Horticulture, Craft & Culinary Pavilion
- The Youth Expo Hall showcasing Wisconsin’s youth through music and drama performances, demonstrations, style revues, activity stations, project exhibits and organization displays. Open all day and located on the north end of Grandstand Avenue
- Wisconsin Drinking Water Taste Test Competition from 2 to 4:30 p.m. at the Activities Stage in the Expo Center
- Golden Idol at 6 p.m. at the Activities Stage in the Expo Center
- Bonkerz Comedy Club show at 7:30 and 8:45 p.m. at the Activities Stage in the Expo Center
- House of moo open all day and located in the center aisle of the Cattle Barn in Ag Village