28°

Lake Country Weather

  • Log-in Edit profile
  • Register Logout

Chimney fire in Oconomowoc

Oconomowoc

A chimney fire was reported around 6:15 p.m. at 960 Valentine Road. Emergency crew reported the fire was still live in the fireplace when they arrived.

Around 6:24, Oconomowoc fire personnel were instructed to reach the roof by ladder and check the area. It appeared that the fire was out at this time.

No further information is available.

This site uses Facebook comments to make it easier for you to contribute. If you see a comment you would like to flag for spam or abuse, click the "x" in the upper right of it. By posting, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Page Tools

Advertisement