18°

Lake Country Weather

  • Log-in Edit profile
  • Register Logout

Mukwonago restaurant evacuated

Mukwonago, Market Square Restaurant, fire

Market Square Restaurant was evacuated and Mukwonago Fire Department responded to the scene of a fire alarm at the Mukwonago restaurant on Friday.

Fire crews discovered a malfunctioning fire alarm, which the owner is attempting to have serviced. Patrons at the restaurant were allowed back in the building; however, the fire department directed the owner not to let any additional patrons into the building until the alarm is fixed.

This site uses Facebook comments to make it easier for you to contribute. If you see a comment you would like to flag for spam or abuse, click the "x" in the upper right of it. By posting, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Page Tools

Advertisement