Arrowhead wins in Malling's debut
Ryan Saeger threw for three touchdowns and ran for another, helping Arrowhead to an easy 35-0 win over Pewaukee in the debut of new Warhawks coach Greg Malling.
Pewaukee held its own through the first half despite trailing, 20-0. Saeger found Kenny Finco and Nick Abresch for scores, and Steve Dentice field goals punctuated two other golden opportunities that were stopped short of the end zone.
Perhaps worn down by Arrowhead's no-huddle offense, Pewaukee struggled to move the ball in the second half. Saeger rushed in for a touchdown and threw another to Sean Berendes, who also handled a two-point conversion to make it 35-0 with less than a minute to go in the third quarter.
- Girls tennis: Kolbow second at state tennis meet
- Cross country: Arrowhead runners bring out the brooms
- Football: Lasers don't get the breaks for playoff berth
- Football: Lancers finish on high note
- Girls swimming: Northstars swim second
- Boys soccer: KM takes soccer show on the road
- Girls volleyball: Lasers volleyball closes regular season on up note
- Girls swimming: Arrowhead swimmers win
- Cross country: Pewaukee's Robert Wagner wins Woodland, leads Pirates to crown
- Boys soccer: Pewaukee crashing the D2 party