Arrowhead wins in Malling's debut
Ryan Saeger threw for three touchdowns and ran for another, helping Arrowhead to an easy 35-0 win over Pewaukee in the debut of new Warhawks coach Greg Malling.
Pewaukee held its own through the first half despite trailing, 20-0. Saeger found Kenny Finco and Nick Abresch for scores, and Steve Dentice field goals punctuated two other golden opportunities that were stopped short of the end zone.
Perhaps worn down by Arrowhead's no-huddle offense, Pewaukee struggled to move the ball in the second half. Saeger rushed in for a touchdown and threw another to Sean Berendes, who also handled a two-point conversion to make it 35-0 with less than a minute to go in the third quarter.
- Boys hockey: Valimont to coach Arrowhead hockey again
- Girls tennis: Johnson, Lochner win for PHS
- Girls golf: Arrowhead, Lasers move to golf sectional
- Girls swimming: Arrowhead swim team edges South/Mukwonago
- Football: Arrowhead football defeats Kettle Moraine, 34-14
- State of Play: Narrowing list of Offensive Player of the Year candidates a challenge
- Boys soccer: Arrowhead's Carr and Wegner now play for school pride
- Boys soccer: Pewaukee kickers win huge against Cudahy/St. Francis
- Boys soccer: Early Arrowhead goal leads to a huge win over Kettle Moraine
- Girls swimming: Arrowhead girls win Lancer Invite