Arrowhead wins in Malling's debut
Ryan Saeger threw for three touchdowns and ran for another, helping Arrowhead to an easy 35-0 win over Pewaukee in the debut of new Warhawks coach Greg Malling.
Pewaukee held its own through the first half despite trailing, 20-0. Saeger found Kenny Finco and Nick Abresch for scores, and Steve Dentice field goals punctuated two other golden opportunities that were stopped short of the end zone.
Perhaps worn down by Arrowhead's no-huddle offense, Pewaukee struggled to move the ball in the second half. Saeger rushed in for a touchdown and threw another to Sean Berendes, who also handled a two-point conversion to make it 35-0 with less than a minute to go in the third quarter.
- Girls volleyball: Mukwonago pulls away from Arrowhead in volleyball sectional
- Boys soccer: Jende named Woodland Player of Year
- Sports Scene: Talking sports with some of my friends
- Charlie's Choices 10/30/14
- Cross country: Change worked great for Pewaukee runner Morgan Patterson
- Cross country: Lake Country caravan motors to state
- Football: Warhawks, Lightning set for round two
- Boys soccer: Lasers left on doorstep in shootout
- Cross country: Johnson reaches state meet for LCL
- Boys volleyball: KM boys spikers capture Classic 8 Conference title