Poll: Will Homestead or Arrowhead win in Week 2 matchup?
Week 2 of the preps football season showcases a huge matchup: Homestead at Arrowhead.
Last year Homestead surprised a lot of people by beating Arrowhead early in the season, 13-7.
And both teams were among the state's best in 2013. Homestead lost in a Division 3 Level 3 game to Kimberly, 37-7. Arrowhead won the Division 1 state title over Franklin, 45-24.
Who do you think will win this week? Cast your vote in our poll below and ask your friends who they think will win by sharing on Facebook and Twitter.
- Lake Country Sports Shorts 03/05/15
- Sports Scene: Talking sports with some of my friends
- Boys basketball: LCL ready to put best foot forward
- Girls basketball: Third time will be the charm when Arrowhead and Waukesha West meet again
- Wrestling: Pewaukee faces off with mighty Wisconsin Rapids
- Track and field: Seidel wins two races, captures MVP award
- Girls basketball: Goetz writes a successful final chapter
- Girls basketball: Injury shelves Arrowhead's Goulet in her senior season
- Girls basketball: New Berlin West girls stage early-round stunner over Pewaukee
- Gymnastics: Gymnasts shatter glass ceiling, reach state