Poll: Will Homestead or Arrowhead win in Week 2 matchup?
Week 2 of the preps football season showcases a huge matchup: Homestead at Arrowhead.
Last year Homestead surprised a lot of people by beating Arrowhead early in the season, 13-7.
And both teams were among the state's best in 2013. Homestead lost in a Division 3 Level 3 game to Kimberly, 37-7. Arrowhead won the Division 1 state title over Franklin, 45-24.
Who do you think will win this week? Cast your vote in our poll below and ask your friends who they think will win by sharing on Facebook and Twitter.
- Wrestling: Lasers wrestlers topple Muskego
- Girls basketball: Lasers foiled by shooting trouble again
- Boys basketball: Miller, defense rise to occasion for Lasers boys
- Girls basketball: After rocky start, Oconomowoc girls come alive
- Baseball: Baseball stadium project planned at Arrowhead
- Boys basketball: Big men a force as Arrowhead rallies for win
- Boys basketball: Cold-shooting Pewaukee boys fall to Pius
- Girls basketball: Pius still has Pewaukee's number
- Wrestling: New co-op hands Pewaukee matmen defeat
- Wrestling: Arrowhead rally falls short