Poll: Will Homestead or Arrowhead win in Week 2 matchup?
Week 2 of the preps football season showcases a huge matchup: Homestead at Arrowhead.
Last year Homestead surprised a lot of people by beating Arrowhead early in the season, 13-7.
And both teams were among the state's best in 2013. Homestead lost in a Division 3 Level 3 game to Kimberly, 37-7. Arrowhead won the Division 1 state title over Franklin, 45-24.
Who do you think will win this week? Cast your vote in our poll below and ask your friends who they think will win by sharing on Facebook and Twitter.
- Arrowhead graduate Reinders lighting it up in show skiing
- Land O’Lakes: Titans split with North Prairie
- Baseball: Pewaukee batters win sportsmanship award
- Sports Scene: Talking sports with some of my friends
- Preps Alcove: 'It is what it is:' Football is a bigger deal than other sports
- Baseball: Groth earns baseball honor (1)
- Polo teams splits twinbill
- Golf: Local golfers play well at State Amateur
- Land O’Lakes: Final slate of LOL games have playoff implications
- Land O’Lakes: Seven teams still alive to reach Land O' Lakes playoffs