Poll: Will Homestead or Arrowhead win in Week 2 matchup?
Week 2 of the preps football season showcases a huge matchup: Homestead at Arrowhead.
Last year Homestead surprised a lot of people by beating Arrowhead early in the season, 13-7.
And both teams were among the state's best in 2013. Homestead lost in a Division 3 Level 3 game to Kimberly, 37-7. Arrowhead won the Division 1 state title over Franklin, 45-24.
Who do you think will win this week? Cast your vote in our poll below and ask your friends who they think will win by sharing on Facebook and Twitter.
- Girls basketball: Arrowhead girls look to future after run to state in 2015
- Softball: Freeze, Trojans no match for Pewaukee softball in opener
- Sports Scene: Lots of questions, only a few answers
- New approach: 92-year-old Van Dam will keep bowling even as Hartbrook closes
- Girls basketball: Injuries that cost KM girls could be blessing in disguise
- Boys basketball: KM boys program has sustained its success
- Basketball: Hansen, Gerrits named first-team for Pewaukee basketball
- Track and field: Duchow, Psicihulis win titles for KM
- Track and field: PHS boys win Nelson Daniels Classic title
- Track and field: Hughes leads number of top-three finishes for Arrowhead