Pewaukee boys score 87 points at St. Francis
Pewaukee's varsity boys basketball team ventured to St. Francis on Dec. 11 for a Woodland Conference meeting and rolled to victory, winning for the fifth time this season with an 87-54 result over the Mariners.
Sophomore guard Evan Hansen scored 15 points for the Pirates. Junior forward Eric Lutzen also had 15 points. Junior forward Steven Mulvey scored 12 points, and sophomore Steven McGowan finished with 11 points.
Senior guard Nick Clement and senior guard Daniel Kemp each chipped in with 6 points for the Pirates, up 50-20 at halftime.
"We pressed them and got a comfortable lead," Pewaukee head boys basketball coach Mike Basile said. "Everyone played and played pretty well. It was important to get back on track."
On Dec. 14, the Pirates travel to Milwaukee Pius.
- Girls tennis: Kolbow second at state tennis meet
- Cross country: Arrowhead runners bring out the brooms
- Football: Lasers don't get the breaks for playoff berth
- Football: Lancers finish on high note
- Girls swimming: Northstars swim second
- Boys soccer: KM takes soccer show on the road
- Girls volleyball: Lasers volleyball closes regular season on up note
- Girls swimming: Arrowhead swimmers win
- Cross country: Pewaukee's Robert Wagner wins Woodland, leads Pirates to crown
- Boys soccer: Pewaukee crashing the D2 party