Pewaukee boys score 87 points at St. Francis
Pewaukee's varsity boys basketball team ventured to St. Francis on Dec. 11 for a Woodland Conference meeting and rolled to victory, winning for the fifth time this season with an 87-54 result over the Mariners.
Sophomore guard Evan Hansen scored 15 points for the Pirates. Junior forward Eric Lutzen also had 15 points. Junior forward Steven Mulvey scored 12 points, and sophomore Steven McGowan finished with 11 points.
Senior guard Nick Clement and senior guard Daniel Kemp each chipped in with 6 points for the Pirates, up 50-20 at halftime.
"We pressed them and got a comfortable lead," Pewaukee head boys basketball coach Mike Basile said. "Everyone played and played pretty well. It was important to get back on track."
On Dec. 14, the Pirates travel to Milwaukee Pius.
- Girls soccer: Pewaukee girls soccer blanks Greenfield
- Girls soccer: Waukesha West girls soccer gets by Arrowhead with late goal
- Track and field: Pewaukee girls win Woodland Relays
- Boys golf: Arrowhead golfers snag second
- Baseball: Arrowhead baseball survives anxious moments, moves to 12-0
- Boys tennis: Arrowhead tennis stages surprising sweep of Lasers
- Softball: Arrowhead softball back near the top
- Lake Country Lutheran roundup: Lake Country Lutheran golfers take second at invite
- Softball: Kettle Moraine girls upset Muskego yet again
- Boys tennis: Pirates tennis team splits matches at weekend quad