The Hamilton girls track and field team competed in the M-Club Relays at Mukwonago on frigid April 15, taking fifth place in the field of 10 schools. The Chargers scored 64 points, with host MHS (99.5) and Arrowhead (90) duking it out for the top spots.
Mariana Feudner won the long jump with a leap of 16 feet, 4 inches.
The Chargers won the 1,600-meter sprint medley and took third in the 4x100, 4x200 and 4x400.
Ashlyn Paulson placed fourth among individuals in the pole vault (8 feet, 6 inches), helping her team take third in that relay. Victoria Johnstone took fourth in the shot put (33-0), and the Chargers placed third.
- Wrestling: Hamilton falls for first time in GMC dual meets
- Sussex Sports Shorts 01/28/15
- Boys swimming: Indian swim team breaks barriers, takes second in invite
- Boys basketball: Chargers off the mark against West Allis Hale
- Girls basketball: Chargers get it together against West Allis Hale
- Boys basketball: Spartans handle Hamilton boys
- Girls basketball: Hamilton girls split two games in GMC
- Girls hockey: Warhawks lose against Waupaca skaters
- Sussex Sports Shorts 01/21/15
- Wrestling: Fryda's win breaks tie in Hamilton's favor