The Hamilton girls track and field team competed in the M-Club Relays at Mukwonago on frigid April 15, taking fifth place in the field of 10 schools. The Chargers scored 64 points, with host MHS (99.5) and Arrowhead (90) duking it out for the top spots.
Mariana Feudner won the long jump with a leap of 16 feet, 4 inches.
The Chargers won the 1,600-meter sprint medley and took third in the 4x100, 4x200 and 4x400.
Ashlyn Paulson placed fourth among individuals in the pole vault (8 feet, 6 inches), helping her team take third in that relay. Victoria Johnstone took fourth in the shot put (33-0), and the Chargers placed third.
- Boys hockey: Hamilton players have hand in Ice Bears win
- Girls basketball: Hamilton girls ready to tip season in Brookfield
- Athletes at College: Reimer ends college career in Minnesota
- Athletes at College: Sussex natives head into NCAA postseason
- Girls swimming: Pilo takes final plunge at state
- Football: Poenitsch lauded for line play
- Girls volleyball: Speckin second team, but first rate for Hamilton
- Athletes at College: Hamilton alums lead Oshkosh soccer
- Athletes at College: Paulson traded helmet for stopwatch
- Girls swimming: As Indian swimmers end on an up note, Pilo looks to state