The Hamilton girls track and field team competed in the M-Club Relays at Mukwonago on frigid April 15, taking fifth place in the field of 10 schools. The Chargers scored 64 points, with host MHS (99.5) and Arrowhead (90) duking it out for the top spots.
Mariana Feudner won the long jump with a leap of 16 feet, 4 inches.
The Chargers won the 1,600-meter sprint medley and took third in the 4x100, 4x200 and 4x400.
Ashlyn Paulson placed fourth among individuals in the pole vault (8 feet, 6 inches), helping her team take third in that relay. Victoria Johnstone took fourth in the shot put (33-0), and the Chargers placed third.
- 1999 was last time Chargers played in sectional final
- Boys soccer: Thriller goes to Falls in sectional final soccer
- Cross country: Woelfel headed to state cross country meet
- Football: Turnovers turn off lights for Chargers
- Boys soccer: Hamilton fully charged again at Arrowhead
- Girls volleyball: Chargers end up fifth in GMC tourney
- Boys soccer: Hamilton soccer headed to sectional
- Cross country: Runners grab bronze at GMC meet
- Football: Chargers catch fire in nick of time
- Girls volleyball: HHS hitters heading to GMC Tournament