The Hamilton girls track and field team competed in the M-Club Relays at Mukwonago on frigid April 15, taking fifth place in the field of 10 schools. The Chargers scored 64 points, with host MHS (99.5) and Arrowhead (90) duking it out for the top spots.
Mariana Feudner won the long jump with a leap of 16 feet, 4 inches.
The Chargers won the 1,600-meter sprint medley and took third in the 4x100, 4x200 and 4x400.
Ashlyn Paulson placed fourth among individuals in the pole vault (8 feet, 6 inches), helping her team take third in that relay. Victoria Johnstone took fourth in the shot put (33-0), and the Chargers placed third.
- Softball: Hamilton loss doesn't dampen enthusiasm of new softball field
- Track and field: Sussex Hamilton track and field gets plenty through to sectionals
- College track and field: Sussex Hamilton graduate Nicole Zeman qualifies for nationals
- Boys tennis: Sussex Hamilton boys tennis takes fifth at conference tournament
- Girls soccer: Sussex Hamilton girls soccer loses twice
- Boys golf: Sussex Hamilton boys golf ends conference season on high note
- Baseball: Sussex Hamilton baseball holds off South Milwaukee in season opener
- Land O’Lakes: Lannon edges Sussex in 10 innings
- Boys golf: Longtime Sussex Hamilton boys golf coach Stan Grove to retire after 53 seasons (1)
- Track and field: Sussex Hamilton finishes in second place at Menomonee Falls Invite