The Hamilton girls track and field team competed in the M-Club Relays at Mukwonago on frigid April 15, taking fifth place in the field of 10 schools. The Chargers scored 64 points, with host MHS (99.5) and Arrowhead (90) duking it out for the top spots.
Mariana Feudner won the long jump with a leap of 16 feet, 4 inches.
The Chargers won the 1,600-meter sprint medley and took third in the 4x100, 4x200 and 4x400.
Ashlyn Paulson placed fourth among individuals in the pole vault (8 feet, 6 inches), helping her team take third in that relay. Victoria Johnstone took fourth in the shot put (33-0), and the Chargers placed third.
- Boys basketball: Hamilton eases past Messmer to open basketball season
- College football: The party continues for WIAC football teams
- Girls soccer: Two Hamilton kickers named to All-State team
- Girls basketball: Defensive switch helps Hamilton get first win
- Boys basketball: Sussex Hamilton boys return with athletic roster
- Women’s soccer: Former Sussex Hamilton soccer stars find success in college
- Girls basketball: Top three scorers back for Sussex Hamilton girls basketball team
- Football: Hamilton football well-represented on All-Conference teams
- Girls swimming: Co-op swimmers go fast, just not fast enough for state
- Girls volleyball: Sussex Hamilton's Dowler named to second team in girls volleyball