The Hamilton girls track and field team competed in the M-Club Relays at Mukwonago on frigid April 15, taking fifth place in the field of 10 schools. The Chargers scored 64 points, with host MHS (99.5) and Arrowhead (90) duking it out for the top spots.
Mariana Feudner won the long jump with a leap of 16 feet, 4 inches.
The Chargers won the 1,600-meter sprint medley and took third in the 4x100, 4x200 and 4x400.
Ashlyn Paulson placed fourth among individuals in the pole vault (8 feet, 6 inches), helping her team take third in that relay. Victoria Johnstone took fourth in the shot put (33-0), and the Chargers placed third.
- Baseball: Massive junior baseball tournament in Sussex this weekend
- Baseball: Sussex Hamilton Baseball did well in difficult Greater Metro
- Baseball: Sussex Hamilton gets hits early and often in playoff win
- Baseball: Season ends for Sussex Hamilton baseball after tight loss to Pius
- Baseball: Sussex Hamilton goes 4-1 in final week of regular season
- Baseball: Hamilton baseball ends season with JV conference-tournament title
- Track and field: Hamilton grad Taylor doesn't qualify for Olympics in 5K
- Baseball: Sussex Hamilton JV baseball finishes first in GMC
- Track and field: Current Hamilton runners jump start running camp
- Land O’Lakes: Lannon Stonemen win twice more