The Hamilton girls track and field team competed in the M-Club Relays at Mukwonago on frigid April 15, taking fifth place in the field of 10 schools. The Chargers scored 64 points, with host MHS (99.5) and Arrowhead (90) duking it out for the top spots.
Mariana Feudner won the long jump with a leap of 16 feet, 4 inches.
The Chargers won the 1,600-meter sprint medley and took third in the 4x100, 4x200 and 4x400.
Ashlyn Paulson placed fourth among individuals in the pole vault (8 feet, 6 inches), helping her team take third in that relay. Victoria Johnstone took fourth in the shot put (33-0), and the Chargers placed third.
- Girls tennis: Hamilton tennis has success with different lineups
- Girls volleyball: Despite setback, Hamilton determined to succeed
- Girls golf: Hamilton golfers begin conference mini meet play
- Football: Hamilton football squad drops opener
- Land O’Lakes: Sussex playoff bid falls short
- Girls golf: Hamilton seniors return to lead an otherwise young group
- Football: Hamilton looks to replace strong graduation class
- Land O’Lakes: Sussex Cardinals lose a heartbreaker
- Gridiron Guide: 2015 Hamilton Chargers football preview
- Land O’Lakes: Lannon endures heartbreaker