The Hamilton girls track and field team competed in the M-Club Relays at Mukwonago on frigid April 15, taking fifth place in the field of 10 schools. The Chargers scored 64 points, with host MHS (99.5) and Arrowhead (90) duking it out for the top spots.
Mariana Feudner won the long jump with a leap of 16 feet, 4 inches.
The Chargers won the 1,600-meter sprint medley and took third in the 4x100, 4x200 and 4x400.
Ashlyn Paulson placed fourth among individuals in the pole vault (8 feet, 6 inches), helping her team take third in that relay. Victoria Johnstone took fourth in the shot put (33-0), and the Chargers placed third.
- Boys swimming: Swimmers improve to take fifth at league meet
- Boys hockey: Germantown Ice Bears lose big to Janesville
- Boys basketball: Sussex Hamilton boys wins after tough loss
- Wrestling: Sussex Hamilton gets three conference champions
- Girls basketball: Brookfield East's blitzing run gives Hamilton girls tough loss
- Boys swimming: Brown wins twice for swimming co-op against Marquette
- Sussex Sports Shorts 02/03/16
- Boys hockey: Germantown Ice Bears lose heartbreaker
- Boys basketball: Sussex Hamilton boys in second place in conference after wins
- Girls basketball: Hamilton girls get 13th and 14th wins of season