The Hamilton girls track and field team competed in the M-Club Relays at Mukwonago on frigid April 15, taking fifth place in the field of 10 schools. The Chargers scored 64 points, with host MHS (99.5) and Arrowhead (90) duking it out for the top spots.
Mariana Feudner won the long jump with a leap of 16 feet, 4 inches.
The Chargers won the 1,600-meter sprint medley and took third in the 4x100, 4x200 and 4x400.
Ashlyn Paulson placed fourth among individuals in the pole vault (8 feet, 6 inches), helping her team take third in that relay. Victoria Johnstone took fourth in the shot put (33-0), and the Chargers placed third.
- Boys track and field: Jasinski reaches new heights for Hamilton boys
- Softball: Hamilton softball team drops opener to Brookfield Central
- Girls soccer: Hamilton kickers ready to show strides made indoors on the pitch
- Softball: Vesely leads returnees for Hamilton softball
- Boys track and field: Jasinski, relay lead Hamilton boys track at Carthage
- Girls track and field: Sophomore trio and newcomer set relay record for Chargers
- Track and field: Former Hamilton athletes dazzle in college
- Sussex Sports Shorts 03/18/15
- Girls basketball: Klug named first team All-Conference in Greater Metro
- Girls basketball: Injuries created challenge for Hamilton girls basketball team