The Hamilton girls track and field team competed in the M-Club Relays at Mukwonago on frigid April 15, taking fifth place in the field of 10 schools. The Chargers scored 64 points, with host MHS (99.5) and Arrowhead (90) duking it out for the top spots.
Mariana Feudner won the long jump with a leap of 16 feet, 4 inches.
The Chargers won the 1,600-meter sprint medley and took third in the 4x100, 4x200 and 4x400.
Ashlyn Paulson placed fourth among individuals in the pole vault (8 feet, 6 inches), helping her team take third in that relay. Victoria Johnstone took fourth in the shot put (33-0), and the Chargers placed third.
- Templeton runners have successful week
- Girls tennis: Hamilton tennis season ends, but next year brings excitement
- Boys soccer: Hamilton kickers win sixth straight
- Cross country: Hamilton runners compete at Eagle Invite
- Girls volleyball: Hamilton spikers mount comeback against Homestead
- Girls golf: Hamilton golfers end season at Watertown regional
- Football: Brookfield Central runs down Hamilton
- Girls swimming: Swimmers take third in GMC Relays
- Girls tennis: Hamilton netters end regular season at invite
- Boys soccer: Hamilton kickers win three games for the week