The Jefferson County senior dining program serves nutritious meals, available on a donation basis. The suggested donation is $3.75 per meal. Any person age 60 or older and the spouse of that person, regardless of age, are eligible to participate.
Reservations should be made at the desired location between 10 a.m. and noon one serving day before the meal is requested.
● Fort Atkinson Senior Center, 307 Robert St., 920-728-4756
● Jefferson Senior Center, 859 Collins Road, 920-675-0102
● Johnson Creek (Monday only) St. John’s Lutheran Church, 129 N. Watertown St., 920-674-8134
● Lake Mills City Hall, 102 Water St., 920-648-2919
● Palmyra American Legion Hall,115 N. Third St., 262-753-3108
● Watertown Senior Center, 514 S. First St., 920-261-7013
The menus are:
Monday, Oct. 24: Meatloaf, sour cream potatoes, peas and pearl onions, homemade bread, cantaloupe slice.
Tuesday, Oct. 25: Baked chicken, twice-baked potato, copper penny salad, homemade dinner roll, sugar cookie.
Wednesday, Oct. 26: Hawaiian meatballs, baby red potatoes, tossed salad with dressing, homemade bread, Creamsicle torte.
Thursday, Oct. 27: Country fried steak, mashed potatoes, pickled beet salad, homemade dinner roll, applesauce.
Friday, Oct. 28: Smoked sausage, baked potato, spinach salad with dressing, homemade bread, coconut cream pie.