The Jefferson County senior dining program serves nutritious meals available on a donation basis. The suggested donation is $3.75 per meal. Any person age 60 or older, and the spouse of that person, regardless of age, are eligible to participate.
Reservations should be made at the desired location between 10 a.m. and noon one serving day before the meal is requested.
- Fort Atkinson Senior Center, 307 Robert St., 920-728-4756
- Jefferson Senior Center, 859 Collins Road, 920-675-0102
- Johnson Creek (Monday only) St. John’s Lutheran Church, 129 N. Watertown St., 920-674-8134
- Lake Mills City Hall, 102 Water St., 920-648-2919
- Palmyra American Legion Hall,115 N. Third St., 262-753-3108
- Watertown Senior Center, 514 S. First St., 920-261-7013
The menus are:
Monday, Nov. 28: Cranberry sauerkraut meatballs, baby red potatoes, peas and carrots, bread peach slices.
Tuesday, Nov. 29: Ham rolls, squash, health slaw, homemade dinner roll, applesauce.
Wednesday, Nov. 30: Baked chicken, twice-baked potato, three bean salad, homemade bread, Creamsicle torte.
Thursday, Dec. 1: Pork steak, mashed potatoes, red cabbage, homemade dinner roll, birthday cake.
Friday, Dec. 2: Fish fillet, German potato salad, California vegetables, homemade bread, petite banana.