The Jefferson County senior dining program serves nutritious meals available on a donation basis. The suggested donation is $3.75 per meal. Any person age 60 or older, and the spouse of that person, regardless of age, are eligible to participate.
Reservations should be made at the desired location between 10 a.m. and noon one serving day before the meal is requested.
- Fort Atkinson Senior Center, 307 Robert St., 920-728-4756
- Jefferson Senior Center, 859 Collins Road, 920-675-0102
- Johnson Creek (Monday only) St. John’s Lutheran Church, 129 N. Watertown St., 920-674-8134
- Lake Mills City Hall, 102 Water St., 920-648-2919
- Palmyra American Legion Hall,115 N. Third St., 262-753-3108
- Watertown Senior Center, 514 S. First St., 920-261-7013
The menus are:
Monday, Dec. 5: Meatloaf, baked potato, corn, homemade bread, tapioca pudding.
Tuesday, Dec. 6: Chicken Marsala, garlic mashed potatoes, green beans, homemade dinner roll, fruited Jell-O
Wednesday, Dec. 7: Hungarian goulash casserole, maple Brussels sprouts, homemade bread, cantaloupe slice.
Thursday, Dec. 8: Liver and onions, cheesy potato bake, winter vegetables, homemade dinner roll, Butterfinger torte.
Friday, Dec. 9: Honey mustard meatballs, baby red potatoes, peas and carrots, homemade bread, applesauce.